CHAPTER 70

—🕊Mayumi Alexia Chaufourier (POVs)

As I was sitting on the bench which I'm actually here in their school garden and the bell has ring already and the students in here are having their lunch time, while me... Just sitting on the bench quietly.

( That b*tch will pay.)

( I'll make sure that she will deserve what exactly she deserve.)

( I'll put her to a place where she exactly belong.)

( I'll make sure she will say sorry to me.)

" What exactly are you doing in our school? " I then turned my head to my side when I heard someones voice.

" You again." I said as I rolled my eyes to Daimon.

" You haven't answered my question." He said and sitted next to me.

" The Student President Principal in our school sends me here and that means I'll be schooling in here for just one month." I said and crossed my arms.

" That explains, and what is your mission in here? Nobody will send you in here without a damn reason." Daimon said as we'll as I noticed him looking into my direction. that

" If I tell you, you won't agree. " I said

" Try me." He said and so I crossed my arm looking to him.

" I'm actually here to get Yurina in our school, but like what I said before, she will also be schooling in there for one month." I said and looked at him.

" Temporary student hah. " Daimon said as he looked to his fronts and then looked at me.

" We'll, there is nothing to argue and go against that, that little devil will kill any students who dares to mess up with her. " Daimon said as he laughed and so I just crossed my arms and looked at him.

" By just saying her name, you looked happy." I said and he then turned around to looked at me for a moment and he then smiles.

" We'll, lets just say, she brings fun to every bad day, its like she is 'that'light from the darkness, without darkness there will be no light, right?  " He said and smiled

" So, what are you trying to say exactly? " I said

" I'm trying to say that, if there isn't a darkness, she wouldn't be here to light everything up and make it fun. " After what he said, he then smiled.

" And that means, having a dark day is actually a good thing to me, because I'll be seeing her everyday. " He said and so I rolled my eyes.

( Tsk.)

" Are you trying to say, you actually like that dummy?  " I said

" We'll yeah, she is so fun to be with and there is nothing to deny it." He said

" Then, why don't you try and court her and when you two are in a relationship, Yasha will be mine." I said and smile and he then looked at me.

" I'd love that idea, but I think that will be also a problem. " He said and my eyebrows then crossed at each other.

" What do you mean? What exactly is the problem??  " I said as I looked at to him.

" I think your ex boyfriend also likes her, I can see it through his eyes because I'm also a guy you know, even if he deny it, just look into their eyes, it won't lie to you. " He said

( Ugh... Even Yasha.)

( What exactly that girl had, that I don't have?!!! )

" And not just that, there are LOTS of them who liked her, and it might be hard to me to get in line." He said and smiled.

" Can I ask? And be honest. " I said and he then looked at me.

" Yeah, sure." He said and smiled.

" What did you see to her that you can't see to me?  " I said and he then sit straight and looked at me for a moment.

" I don't know how to put this, but... " He said while looking at me.

" She looks sweet and kind at the outside, even if you looked into her eyes, she looks innocent. " He said while he was still looking at me.

" While you, you looked nice and sweet too, but when people looked into your eyes, you seem to be little different. " He said and so my eyebrows crossed.

" What do you mean by that? " I said

" You're a bit different, your eyes are telling someone to get lost or to stay away from you, its like you are not even nice. " He said and so I looked at him.

" Does that make me different from her? " I said and he nodded.

" She looks sweet and kind and when you looked into her eyes she looks even more innocent, but there are still something that makes her stand out, that innocent and mysterious eye, its like... " He said and he then just smiles.

" It's like its telling you to come and discover this mysterious you are looking." He said and then smiled to me.

( Seriously??? )

( But.. That is not what I saw from her inside the bathroom.)

( She was... Different from other female demons I have encountered.)

( It feels like.. She isn't even a demon.)

( It feels like.. She is something different among us.)

( She has weird strange energy and dark aura that surrounds her, when we were fighting inside the bathroom.)

( Her energy and aura does stands out from other demon.)

( But it feels like... She isn't a demon.)

( My guts are telling me that.. There is something more than that.)

( And I will find it out.)

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊