Chapter 84

[ RED MOON RISES Pt.II ]
[ PERFECTLY BLOODED DEMON Pt.II ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

( Ugh...)

( I can't sleep.)

( And its almost midnight! )

I then sit up straight on my bed and looked at the clock besides my bed and looked at the time.

*stomach growls*

I then placed my hand on my stomach and looked at the red box that contains food inside, which is mommy is the one who prepared it for me.

I then grabbed the red box and opened it, and I then covered my nose when I just smell the stinky food inside the red box.

( What food is this??? )

( It smells terrible..)

( But looks so yummy.)

( How can a food smells so gross but looks so yummy??! )

( Can someone please explain this sh*t? )

I then grab the fork and spoon and was ready to put the food on my mouth.

" Omg.. I can't eat this." I said as I put down the fork.

*stomach growls*

( But I'm so hungry! )

I then gulped up, and look at the food again in front of me, and I just then covered my nose and when I stuffed food inside my mouth, I was surprised.

( Its f*cking delicious!!! )

( This is my favorite of all!! )

( I love it!!!!, )

( But f*cking smell gross! )

" Wah!!! I wanna eat some more!!! " I said and by that I don't know why I just stood up from my bed and went outside to the balcony of our dorm.

I then looked up to the sky and saw the moon, its colors were perfectly red... Bright and dark red.

( Its beautiful..)

*puke*

*puke*

*puke*

( What the f*ck?! )

( What are this things?! )

I then kneeled down and looked at the things I just puked out from my mouth, it was a dark slime thing.

( Ew.. Gross! )

( I ain't touching it! )

( That is so gross! )