Chapter 67

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I finished changing my clothes, I then looked at the pretty necklace on my neck and smiled.

( I so love butterfly and flowers.)

I then walked outside from the bathroom and when I went outside the bathroom, someone then just suddenly pushed me so hard inside to the bathroom and made me to sit on the floor.

( What is her problem?! )

I then looked at her, but she then slapped me on my face and so I touched my face and looked at her.

( Oh.. It's just her... Again.)

" I told you to stay away from him!! " Mayumi said angrily.

( Ugh... Its Yashas mean ex girlfriend again.)

( What is she even doing here??? )

( She should be at her own school.)

" What?! are you just going to glare at me like that?! " she said

( What is her f*cking problem?!!  )

" You are no match for both Yasha and Daimon! So stay away from both of them!!!  Do you understand filthy b*tch?!!!!  " she yelled but I just silently stared at her, but then she just slapped me twice again.

( She already slapped me, not just once but thrice!!! )

" Are you just going to be silent hah?!  " she said and so I looked at her.

" You are so naive and a dumb b*tch, you don't even learned anything!!! " she yelled again and it hurts my eardrums by just listening her yelling and complaining.

( I am not dumb, you f*cking whore b*tch.)

( I am just pretending to be blunt and naive, because I want to know who are those people who I should be aware of.)

( I already know who are my enemies, but since I am changing my future, there will be quite new enemies, and that is why I am preparing myself for them.)

( Unless, if they will show their self when I'm pretending to be stupid and naive, and that is the time I shall kill them with kindness.)

( But, I can't just hold back with you being so mean like this to me and it annoys me so much.)

I then stood up and stretched my arms for a minute and I then looked at her and glared at her.

" Wha—." when she opens her mouth I then kicked her face so hard with my shoes, and by that she slipped inside the toilet bathroom, and I also went inside and holds her hair tightly.

" You son of a b*tch, I keep my guard down just for you, but you keep getting in my way, I just can't hold it back anymore." I said while she kneeling down to me while I was grabbing her hair.

" You call me a dumb and filthy b*tch??? " I said and smirked at her while I hold her pretty face up, just enough she could see my face too.

After I give her my smile, I then force her face to put inside the toilet bowl, where she definitely belongs.

She is just full of sh*ts, and she needs to be flush down inside the toilet, I can't keep up with some b*tches getting in my way, I can't do my job properly and she might interfere with my business for catching all those f*cking enemies around me.

" I am very aware of my enemies around me, if you don't want to be one of them, stay away from me and don't get in my way or I'll tossed you to my deepest darkness inside me." I said, while she keeps struggling.

" You can have any guy in this underworld, but I won't give you anything, especially my pretty boy Yasha." I said as she keep struggling even more to get out from me and I pushed her face even harder inside the toilet bowl and so I just smiled.

( My~~ I just did a horrible thing again.)

( Doesn't matter, b*tches like her getting on my way, deserve it.)

( Besides, I need to find out what that f*cking nurse wants from me, I found her suspicious.)

After what I did from her, I then let her go and once again punch her throat so hard that made her to passed out inside from the toilet bowl and so I just smiled and washed my hands, as I was about to leave the bathroom, I then looked at her sleeping unconsciously.

" Who are you calling a b*tch now? B*tch." I said and closed the door from her toilet and I then went outside from the girl's bathroom and walked like nothing just happened.

As I went to the cafeteria and saw this three guys waiting for me, I then wave my hand and smiled to them, like its a normal day for me, but what they didn't know, I just punch Yashas ex today.

( That b*tch really gets into my nerves.)

( If ever she comes to me again, I'm gonna slapped her pretty face with a chair so hard, like what had happened to those girls who messed up with me.)

" What take you so long? " I Heard Rikichi complained and so I just pouts, its my everyday routine anyway.

" I'm sorry, I was talking to someone." I said and smiled

" Another stranger?!!!!  " they both said in chorus and so I covered my ears.

" No, you three actually knows that person, we were just talking, and we have a little bit nice conversation inside the bathroom. " I said and smiled.

" And who is it? " Yasha said

" You don't need to know my handsome man." I said and by that he just looked to another direction.

( Awe~ his blushing.)

( That is so cute.)

( We'll, I bet they won't take it seriously, because  they thought I'm just playing around.)

( And besides, the only thing they know is that I'm naive and dumb minded and a little bit kiddy.)

But do you really all think, I would be just dumb, naive and pretty blunt???

Bish, I saw my future, I saw my enemies face, I know what will happen to my future if I won't change it, every one in here right now, died because of me, and I want to changed it.

Now that I changed it, I also expected that I will have new enemies that I haven't seen in the future before, that is why I'm acting naive and stupid, so I'll know who I should trust and who is not to be trusted.

I am aware of my situation and surroundings, I act base on the situation and is what happening to my surroundings, but those people who interfere with my f*cking business?

They need to be punished,

And they need lesson,

From me.

I am very kind, but people will take advantage of you for being kindness, that is also why I'm using that for my business purpose too, to catch some mother f*cker enemies around me.

If no one can protect me, then I need to protect myself until the red moon rises.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊