Chapter 120

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POV)

I then immediately run inside the girls bathroom and locked myself inside the cubicle and sit down on the toilet for some time minutes.

( Omg! Omg! )

( Waahhh!!!! )

( I kissed someone!!! )

( No.. It wasn't just someone, it was Yasha.)

( But.. Omg!! Omg!!! )

( Why did I do that?! )

( Waaah!!! How am I supposed to act in front of him tomorrow?! )

( What should I do when I see him tomorrow?! )

( S-should I act like nothing happened?! )

( No.. He would be confused.)

( But.. What should I do?!!! )

( Wahh!!! I so regret that!!! )

( I just acted without even thinking about it!! )

( Wahhh!! That wasn't supposed to happen!!! )

( Why did I do that to him!!? )

( Omg!!! I kissed a friend!!! )

( No. He is not my friend.)

( Wahhh... I can't do this!!! )

" Woo! Woo!! I can do this! Keep calm." I said and breath in and out.

" Waaaah!!!! I'm super dead!! " I said and then kicked the door in front of me so hard that I broke it and made a huge mistake.

( Sh*t..)

I then looked at the hole that I created on the door in front of me, and I saw a female student looking in front of the door and she was shocked and hella'scared and she then run off outside the bathroom.

" Well, that was totally I expected."I said and immediately open the door and went outside the girls bathroom before someone will saw me.

I then placed my both hands on my cheeks and rub it for a minute and then out of nowhere I saw Miss Nurse A walking as fast as she could and she didn't even notice me.

( She looks like she is in a hurry.)

I then followed her tip toeing, not making any sounds or she would know that I was following her.

Miss Nurse A then went outside from the back of the school and I've never been in here before, and it's not even at the gardens school.

As I was still following Miss Nurse A, she then stop walking and is standing in front of the wall of the school and the walls were all covered by hanging flowers veins all around and there was also a huge tree covering the over walls.

Later on Miss Nurse A  then looked around like she was making sure that no one followed her, or so that what she thought.

Miss Nurse A then went forward and I saw a flash of light and when it disappeared, I then walked towards it and make sure that no one also is around.

But when I step inside there were no light, and when I used my powers to light up my surroundings, I almost screamed when I saw Miss Nurse A's face with so many eyes on her face and someone covered my mouth and hit my head with something heavy.