Chapter 108

—🕊Katana Miho Lukman (POVs)

As we arrived at the hallway, we all then saw this twin sisters standing and is waving their hands.

" Look! We got our new room for our group! " Sephra said and so I looked at the room, it was huge, enough for twenty people to fit in inside.

" Woah! This room is so huge! " said one of that red haired guys friend.

" So.. Did you guys bought the furnitures???  " Sephra said as she looked at me.

" That small bean over there with that red haired dude has it, you can take it from her. " I said as I looked around.

( This room looks cool and huge.)

( Its bigger than my room from my house.)

" Woaah!!! Furnitures come inside from that box? Awesome! " I heard this small bean says as she jump up and down, I then just smiled.

( Wish I have little sister too.)

( Though.. I have a five small brothers.)

( And they are so annoying.)

( I can't stand with small childrens around me.)

" Hey do you mind if you three young mans could even help us? " Sephra said as she talked to those three mans standing in front of that little bean.

" And where am I exactly going to place this large f*cking table? " said the browned haired guy.

" Don't cussed in front of me, I might run a stitches on your mouth. " Sephra said and that browned haired guy then covers his mouth immediately when she glared at him.

" This is for you, welcome to my group!  " I then looked at the bracelet she gives to me and so I took it from her hand and wears it.

" What is your name again? I forgot what was your name. " I said as I was looking at her.

" Call me Yurina for short, but demons around me keeps calling me different nicknames." she said as she looked at me.

" By the way, who was that girl? Is she your friend? Or does she keeps you trouble?  " she said, I then smiled to her.

" Her name is Michiko, she was my friend before, but we end our friendship. " I said and smiled to her.

" Why? Did you have arguments with her?  " she said and so I shook my head.

" We didn't, but she started ignoring me, hating me, bullies me when we were kids. " I said as I looked at her and she then nodded her head.

" Hmm.. Is she jealous of you? " she said and that made me think for a moment.

" I have no idea, but if she is, I don't care. " I said and smiled to her and she did the same way.

" Okay! All done, what do you two think? " Sephra said and I then looked around the room with lots of furnitures and some interesting stuff.

" And I also made a room for you Katana, since you like swords." Shan said and so I stood up and looked at the room she told me.

" Do you like it?  " Shan said and so I looked at her and just smiled at her.

" I don't like it. I love it, thanks." I said and she then smiled.

" And for this three young mans.. " Sephra said and so I looked at this three dudes in front of us.

" You three will be rewarded with foods, come and have a sit." Sephra said

" A room without a mini kitchen is useless, so that is why, we have this side of our mini kitchen. " Shan said as she pointed the kitchen.

" What are you two doing? Are we running a dorm?  " I said as I crossed my arms and they just smiled.

" Nope, just in case. " Sephra said as she winked at me and I just raised my eyerbows.

" Come sit next to me Katana." Yurina said and so I sit next towards to her and I then felt a weird gaze on me and so I look back.

I then saw this red haired dude who was glaring at me and so I stared at him and glared on him too.

( What up with this dude.)

( F*cking geezer.)

" I'm good at cooking, so I'll be cooking for food now okay? " Shan said as she left the table.

" So.. What are we going to do now?  " this browned hair dude says and so I just crossed my arms looking at the three of them.

" Oh! This Rikichi, Takehito and Yasha, they are my friends. " Yurina said and so I looked at them again and just said 'hi' to the three of em.

" Why don't we all get to know each other, shall we? " Sephra said as she smiles to everyone and she then looked at me.

" Why don't you go first Katana, since you are the new member." Sephra said and so I looked at this three dude in front of me.

" Are they a members too?  " I said as I looked at them.

" Oh.. They are not a member of this group, they are just a friend of Yurina. " Sephra said as she smiled to me and so I just nodded my head.

" And what am I going to say exactly? " I said as I looked at her.

" Just tell us about yourself." Sephra said and so I sit straight.

" There is nothing to tell, I'm just a daughter of a Witch and an assassin demon who used swords, nothing special to know. " I said and Sephra just nodded her head.

" I'm Sephra, a princess of Pavillion, there is nothing special to me too, what about you Rikichi? " Sephra said as she keeps a smile on her face.

" Just a son of a demon knight, I can control weather and even the wind." Rikichi said and I just stared at him silently.

" I can control water, ground and time, and I was raised by Demon elves, nothing so special, I can turn into an elves dragon. " Takehito said and so I just nodded my head.

" What about you Yasha?  " Sephra said and he then just crossed his arms.

" A son of professor K, A Demon King of Lust, you all probably know he is, his my father, that all, my powers are fire and I can control heat and so many more." He said and his two weird friends just clapped their hands.

" What about you Yurina? " Sephra said and so well looked at this little demon besides me.

" Ahm. I am Yurina. " she said and just smiled widely.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊