Chapter 80

[ SALUTE Pt.II ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

( Another Piece Of Cake.)

( Demons should really learn how to fight like humans do.)

" Don't be so full of words b*tch, that confidence of yours will disappear." Black hair girl said and so I just sighed and roll my eyes.

" Ugh, blah blah blah and blah." I said and looked at her and friends.

" Do you really guys LOVES to talked before you attacked and fight an opponent?  " I said as I looked at her eye to eye.

" Like coomee oonnn demons." I said and placed my hands on my hips too.

" Why do you guys loves to show off and keeps bluffing and stuff? Can't you all just attacked and.. lets see what you got?  " I said and smiled to her.

" You can even attack me once In for all, I'll be sure to dragged you all down within just split of seconds. " I said

" And I'll be also teaching you three of how to slapped someone perfectly. " I said and smiled to them, but when I looked at them, this black hair girl then just throws a knife at me.

I then looked at her in her eyes and crossed arms in front of her.

" Ugh, Rude!  " I said and then smiled at her without seconds I then teleported right in front of her and she didn't have the time to react and I just then choked her and glued her on the wall.

I then just noticed that her friends were just standing speechless and when I notice one of her friends is going to attack to me pretty soon, I then looked at to their direction and glared at them.

" One step and I'll kill you." I said and both of them froze up, I then looked at the girl I was choking to.

" Now.. Where was I? Oh! Right.. I'm going to teach you how to slapped someone  perfectly." I said and let her go and by that she then kneeled down in front of me and was sitting at the floor, catching up with her breath and coughing.

I then looked at her two friends and smiled at them.

" You two watch me and especially you pink haired girl. " I said and then looked at the girl in front of me and she then looked at me and she even give me a what-are-you-going-to-do look and I just smirked at her and slapped her pretty white face with makeup pretty pretty... F*cking hard and harsh.

" Wait! Take two! " I said and grabbed her face and slapped her for the second time.

" Gosh, you have smooth skin on your face, let me help you to get a better smoother skin." I said and slapped her for the third time and for the last one.

" Now for the last part. " I said and looked at her face with red hand mark, I then smiled and then give her a sadistic look and kicked her face pretty hard and by that she was thrown on the wall and I then stretched my arms and looked at the two girls standing speechlessly.

As I was looking at them and when the two of them notice me I was looking at their direction, both of them took a step back and they even hold their hands together.

( Seriously??? )

( I'm not that bad.)

( I was just teaching them of how to slapped someone perfectly, because the way this black hair girl slapped.)

( Is totally worth less and a big ENK!! No No for me.)

" Please don't take it the wrong way, I was just teaching you guys a lesson of how to slapped someone, so now that I taught you how to do it, make me proud and slapped everyone, okay? " I said and smiled to them, I then walked towards to the pink haired girl and lend her my hand and she then gladly holds it.

" And don't let anyone messed up with you, fight and show what you got, but don't bluff and keep talking, attack them immediately." I said and smiled to her and she smiled to me widely.

( Omg... That is creepy.)

" And please don't smile like that." I said

" Its f*cking hell creepy. " I said

( Woah, its actually fun to be not naive and cute anymore.)

( I like being like this.)

( I think I'll be like this.. Forever.)

The pink haired girl then hold my hand again and dragged me for the second time and finally after she keeps dragging me around we finally arrived at the destination.

" Here is it, our room." she said and opened the room.

I was expecting to have a small room, but I didn't expect that this room is f*cking huge, just like my room at papa and mamas mansion.

" Why are there one more bed? " I said as I went inside to the so called dorm.

" Oh this blue bed with blue sheets too, is owned by Rain Freyalisa, she's a mermaid demon by the way." Pink hair girl said and smiled and my eyes then just sparkled...well if it can.

( Oh!!! I have a mermaid dorm mate?!!! )

( I wonder how beautiful her tail is! )

" My name is Shamirah Amara, I'm a daughter of a Duke, and my powers is to control water and air, I can bend them together. " she said and smiled.

" You aren't a princess? " I said and she then smiled.

" No, why do I look like one? " Shamirah said

" You had a crown hairpin on your hair and can I just call you Pink?  " I said and she just laugh.

" We'll, you can... sense my hair is Pink and this hairpin is only a gift from Rain, she loves to collect hairpins. " she said and laughed.

" I love you red ribbon on your hair, its beautiful and the fabric seems to be rare." Pink said and so I just smiled.

" By the way, you see that bed over there with red sheets and white pillows? Thats yours, I'm the one who choose that color." Pink said and I then looked at her.

" How did you know, I like red and white?  " I said.

" Oh? You like red and white? I actually choose that colors based on the picture that was sent to me. " Pink said and she then hand me the picture that was taken.

I then just smiled when it was a picture of me and papa when I was still  a little girl.

" Can I have it back now? I'm going to put it on my albums. " she said and smiled, then I give the picture to her and went towards to my bed and lay down for a bit.

—🕊

—🍀

—🕊HELLA'YEAH TO BE CONTINUED —🍀