Chapter 58

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

I then opened my eyes and I just realized that I was staring at the ceiling, it was all white and stuff and when I looked into my side, I saw four guys sitting on the chair sleeping next to each other.

I then sit up straight on the bed and looked around to see where I was actually and why I was here in the first place, I don't remember anything.

The only thing I remember, Is where I was sitting next to Rikichi and Takehito, and I was watching Yasha having a battle with that blonde guy name Draco and the last thing that I remembere is when I just feel sick and light headed.

( And my head still hurts a bit.)

( Ah! I'm getting headache! )

( I feel like I'm about to vomit too, and I feel sick even though I don't have fever.)

( My heart is still pounding pretty fast too.)

( and there are some weird blurry images inside my head, that I can't even figured it out what i was missing with. )

I then stood up from the bed and stretched out my body a little bit, and then I looked into my front.

( Why is Zenaku, Yoru, Yasha and Daimon are here?? )

( Where they waiting for me to wake up? )

( Did I really faint while watching Yasha having a battle? )

( We'll thats fine for me at least I didn't fought with anyone.)

I then looked at to this four guy in front of me again and sighed.

( Should I wake them up?? )

( But they looked like they are so tired and stuff.)

( I should just leave them be in here.)

I then walked slowly to get out inside the room so that I won't wake anyone of them, but before I could go, I then checked the clock on the wall and it was four o'clock.

And so, I then opened the door slowly and walked outside to the room and I was now walking through the hallway, I still saw students outside the school, and I stop when I just saw some few faces outside that I haven't seen before.

( Wait... I remember those faces.)

( They are the students from the Gazera! )

( Wait.. How did I remember that??? )

( I didn't even looked into their faces before, except for that one blonde gu—.)

I then stop talking to my thoughts when someone then just suddenly grab me from my hand to my waist.

" Ah~ there you are, the girl who defeated me from the battle." He said

( W-wait... He is Yashas enemy from the battlefield!!! )

( Wahh... Why is he holding me up so close to him??? )

( Kyaahh!!! This is so uncomfortable and weird.)

" Uh... Please let go of me, I-I...feel so uncomfortable. " I said while I wasn't looking at him.

( He is so weird...)

( Please save me.)

" Whats with the face? You were really fierce when you defeated from the battle." He said and so I looked at him.