Chapter 81

[CONFESSION and REJECTION]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I was done unpacking the things inside the luggage, I then placed one picture frame on the table besides my bed and pink then went towards to me and grabbed the picture.

" Woah... You have one big and powerful family, it must be really tough living with them." she said and smiled.

( Not really.)

" By the way, we've been here inside our dorm, why don't we go out for a bit? I'll give you a tour for our school." Pink said and I just nodded.

As we both walked outside the dorm and to the hallway, I then saw some bunch of demons who are very weird and some of them are playing, just by the thought of it, earlier when I was teaching those three girls.

There wasn't a demon anywhere at all, maybe they were at their classes.

" Shall we go to the music room first? " Pink said and I just nodded again.

As we were both walking through the hallway, some students... Especially boys looked at our direction and so I stared at them and they just looked away with red faces.

( Geez, why do male demons keeps blushing when I looked at them? )

( Am I really that... Beautiful and stuff? )

( Gosh, its making me annoyed and its a bit fluttering too.)

" E-excuse me.. For a m-minute." I then looked at the guy with deep blue hair color and deep blue eyes with beautiful horns.

" Yes, may we help you? " Pink said and the blue haired guy then looked at me and blushed.

( What the f*ck?! )

" Y-you.. You are Yurina right?  " The blue hair guy said and so I stared at him for a moment.

( Geez.)

" Yeah, I am, do I know you? " I said as I stared at him and then blushed and it disgust me, after that he then hands me down a red flower.

( I like red.)

( But I hate red flowers.)

" W-will you be my d-date? " He said as he handed me a red flower and bows his head.

( Be my date? )

( He likes me? )

( Oh he likes me.)

( Geez.)

" Don't be stupid." I said and then walked pass him but before I could do that, I stop besides him and whispered.

" And oh—. I like red, but I hate red flowers." I said and walked away and Pink then follows me and I noticed that she took a last glance on the blue hair guy.