Chapter 49

—🕊Daimom Masashi Kaii (POVs)

As I was sitting on the sofa watching TV, my brother then just suddenly hit my head without any reason.

" What's your f*cking problem!?? " I said and glared at him when he just sits right next to me.

" Nothing, just having fun." Zen said and I just sighed.

( Ugh... I hate young brothers.)

" Isn't it weird? " Zen said and I just ignored him, his really annoying, if I was a volcano, I've already explode.

" That little girl from the school, I haven't seen her this past three weeks." Zen said and so I looked at him and then back to the tv.

( By just thinking of that.)

( Yeah.. Did something happened to her? )

( She was this really sad the last day when we all saw her at the garden and talked to her.)

( I wonder she's okay.)

( If only I know where that little girl just li—.)

( Right, she is King Akumas daughter, I've been there before, but that was years ago, but I didn't seem to see her the first time I was there.)

( I mean it wasn't my first time.. It was actually my fourth time when I visited King Akumas House, though like what I said, it was YEARS AGO.)

( My family were invited to a special occasion that day and we need to attend too, but I've never seen Yurina inside their house.)

( Could it be she was trained? )

( We'll no.. Or maybe she was in her room, forbidden to go out, could she be really locked inside her room? )

( But if yes, how can they locked her inside? She is just so cute and stuff, but now.. King Akuma and Queen Runa showed their cute little girl for the first time.)

( Although, I'm kind of weirded out today.. I actually haven't seen her this past three weeks.)

" Are you listening? " Zen said and so I looked at him.

" Geez, talking to you is like talking to an air." Zen said and looked at the TV.

" Then you should have never talked to me in the first place, you know I love to talked to myself." I said

" Yeah whatever." Zen said and just rolls his eyes, then our older brother then just sit on the other side of sofa.

" And the both of you, don't forget, tomorrow.. There's is an event, be ready. " White Kai said, he is my brother by the way.

" Is it really real that the Gazera, Institute Of The Arcane are really going to have a battle in our school? " Zen said

( Students in there are all stupid.)

" Yeah, so you two be sure to be prepared for the battle, the school will be over at exactly five o'clock at noon. " White Kai said and so I just sighed and crossed my arms.

" I heard some students were talking about that school, they were the toppest school and they were known for their most achievements and ranks. " Zen said while watching the TV.

" Indeed. " My brother said

" But they are all just some stupid demons." I said

" We'll some of them. " Zens said and laughed.