Chapter 109

[ EAT MY SARCASM ]

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As they all have fun talking to each other, Yurina on the other hand walked outside from the room, and is just walking around the hallway, until she saw the girl she hated the most.. Was now standing in front of her.

" We'll, look who is it." Mayumi said as she looked at Yurina with a smirk on her face.

" You talking to me? " Yurina said as she crossed her arms in front of Mayumi standing in front of her too.

" Awe~ cute, a talking little doll in front of me, but exactly are you? A doll or a demon? " Mayumi said as she looked at her.

" I can be your Annabelle and your worst nightmare." Yurina said as she looked at Mayumi who was crossing her hands in front of her.

" How cute. " Mayumi said as she smirk.

" A million times cuter than you. " Yurina said as she also smirked back to Mayumi.

" Trying to be sarcastic hah. " Mayumi says as she raised her eyebrows in front of little Yurina.

" Think I'm sarcastic? Watch me pretend like I care.*smile*" Yurina says as she stared at her.

" Argh! Give me a space, get out of my way." Mayumi said as she glared at little Yurina who was looking at her blankly.

" If you need so much space, there's always NASA, a better place for someone like you. " Yurina said and that made Mayumi stares at her.

" NASA? what the hell is that? " she said as she looked at Yurina, but little Yurina then just smiled at her.

" Give me a break *eye rolls* a little girl like you should be tossed out from this school, you don't belong here, don't you know that? " Mayumi said as she crossed her arms and smile to little Yurina.

" The only person who DO NOT belong in here, is you. You're not even a student inside this school, and just to let you know, I can kick you out any time I want, but since I'm nice, I won't do that." Yurina said as she looked back to Mayumi who was glaring at her like crazy.

" And if ever I had a gun, I'd already shoot you as soon as possible, then probably I'd be out of jail by now. " Yurina said and smiled to Mayumi who is about to explode like a burning lava.

" A talking small kid hah, how cute, you aren't scarying me little one. " Mayumi said as she smirked.

" Anyway, where is 'MY' Yasha? Where did you hide him?  " Mayumi said as she stared. Coldly at Yurina.

" Excuse me? What did you just said??.. YOUR Yasha?? " Little Yurina said and her entire body then suddenly glitches twice and she then turned into a teenage girl Yurina, her present body.

After she transformed into her original body, she was looking at Mayumi with her angry face, her eyebrows were almost crossing each other while she was looking at Mayumi.

" Ow~ scary... HA HA H—." Mayumi said but before she could finished her sentence, Yurina then just punched her face so hard that causing her to fall down on the floor.

" Say it again, and I'll shove your face to the stairs, don't even make me do it, like how I shove your face on the toilet bowl, you don't want that to happen again right? " Yurina said as she glared at Mayumi, her nose is also bleeding.

" Then don't even try to claim something isn't yours anymore. " Yurina said as Mayumi glared at her.

Mayumi then wipe the blood on her nose and she looked at Yurina who was glaring at her so bad.