Chapter 38

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

( You just... Crossed the line and the walls that I had created...)

( You little piece of sh*t...)

( I'll let you all feel..what's hell feels like, since all of you are here in this underworld.)

( Why don't we play... I loved to play...)

" Hey." I said and when they looked at me, I then throws the chair on their faces and they didn't even had the chance to dodge it, and so...

I walked towards to the girl who broke Yorus necklace, and while I was holding a chair, I then smiled at her when she looked at me.

I love all the things I sees today... I like how it feels.

I then raised the chair above me and hit her head hard with a chair and I also keep hitting her body with a chair, and then I stop.

" I was really so peaceful, not until you and your friends come along." I said and hit her hard once again.

" However, I've finally grown sick of that shrill voice of yours and that sickening laugh of yours." I said and gives her and her friends a sadistic smile, and then I hold the chair up in the air again and hit her head three times with a chair, until she bleeds out and so I smile.

But don't worry she's still alive,

I actually wants her to be alive,

So she could watch me,

Hitting her friends head too.

" Next." I said and smile to the girl who burned the book that Akumu give to me, and when I walked towards her, someone just grabbed me by my arm, and when I look who was it, it was Yasha.

( My.. You're already here? )

( But you didn't.. Shows up last day.)

( You never came.. To play with me.)

( I was so sad..)

( And pissed.)

" My Yasha.. You never came to play with me last day, and I don't know what was the reason you never shows up, but I am really... Mad." I said

" And now..You're here, shows up in the middle of my fight!!? " I said and gives him a smile that I never shows to anyone and then glared at him.

" Step back right now, or I'm going to hit you too with a chair? Choose wisely. " I said and looked at him, and without saying anything.. He back down and so I turned around just to see those four f*cking girls running away.

But before they could escape, I closed the door and so they won't escape and then I teleported in front of them and smile while holding a chair on my hand.

" Going somewhere? " I said and smile.

" I never said... Were done playing." I said and then I looked to Yasha.

" Since Yasha, was not there to play with me last day.. How about the four of you play with me instead? ". I said and looked at the four girls in front of me, they are taller than me.. But I am more stronger than them.

" P-please.. No.. We're... We're so sorry. " The four girls in front of me then kneeled down and beg and I smiled and looked at to Yasha again.

" I like you all begging." I said while looking at Yasha and then I turned to face and looked at this four girls, and then smile to the girl who burned the book and I then hit her face with a chair.

*boogsh*

She was then thrown pretty far away from me, and her body hits hard to the walls and I then looked at the girl who burned my bag and the inside of my bad.

" You're next." I said and as I stepped forward to her she keeps taking a back step and so I stopped and look at her angrily.

" What's wrong? " I said while my eyebrows are almost reaching to each other.

" Are you... Scared of me? But what's the matter? I'm just a.. LITTLE GIRL.. right? " I said and smile to her, but I was only cornering her to the wall.

" I don't like people getting scared of me, i hate it! " I yelled.

" But do you know what's the most thing I hated the most?   " I said out loud just to let everyone hears my words and voice.

" Is when someone didn't shows up to play with me... And I hate someone who promised to come but never shows up.. I hate waiting for someone. " I said and looked at Yasha and then to this girl In front of me.

" You're so pathetic. You —." I said and was cut off when the professor just arrived.

" What's all this? Miss Yuri—. " he said but I cut him off by throwing a chair to hold his face but he dodge it.

" Miss Yuri—." He said but I cut him off again.

" Don't you dare.. Interfering with my game. I am still playing with this four girls with me, if you don't want to be in this game. STAY AWAY." I said and glared at him and that made the professor to take back a step.

" Now that's better." I said and I then kicked this girls face with my feet and then smashed her head with a chair.

" Oops, you're still not dead? My.. Thats so bad. "I said and smile and I then looked at the girl who was just now standing and when she looked at me, she looks so scared and was trembling to fear and so i smiled and walked towards her.

" I didn't remember you doing something bad from me. " I said and looked at her.

" But you were friends with her, and that's what matter the most." I said and then hit her head with a chair too and that made her to fall down on the floor and so I smiled.

( So Pathetic.)

I then walked towards to the girl who broke the necklace, that I was keeping safe and hit her head once again.

" Let me tell you something, If I have enemies, which I actually do, I will never let one of them escape." I said

" And you are one of my enemies now, If you ever come within one meter of me again, " I said and she was looking at me now with her head, nose are bleeding.

" Expect me to beat you with whatever I'm holding on my hand, right then and there, and I won't stop beating you and your friends until you all die, and I wil all bury you at the back of our house. " I said and smile in front of her and after that I flip my black hair to the air and give her a sadistic smile.

I then walked away from them, and I then hold my chair and goes back to my sit and then just stares at those four girls getting up.

I just stared at them like nothing happened.

I don't even care if they will die,

I mean, I already kill everyone in the future anyway,

So, why don't I kill them as soon as possible.

And after that, I smiled again, but, I feel so terrible for the necklace.. I should visit the black market after the school, and then I just noticed someone sits next to me and it was just a girl, I then looked at Where Yasha was sitting.

He was sitting pretty far from me now.

I see..

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊