Chapter 130

-🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

After I left her on the hallway and went inside from the living room, I then tried to stop laughing because of her reaction.

( F*ck! What did I just do?! )

( Man! I didn't know she would fall for that..)

( AHAHA, she's just so cute.)

( Its really nice to mess up with someone who can't remember anything.)

( Well thanks to Empress Ira, when she was treating Yurina, she erased her memories about what happened a week ago.)

( But its also nice to pretend that years had already passed and make her believe that she is my wife.)

" Yasha!! " Zenjiro (Male) and Chiyo (Female).

" How's my little baby cousins doing hah? " I said as I carried both of them.

" Were doing, there's lot of toys we can play! " Chiyo said and so I smiled.

" Remember what I told you before that when that beautiful girl sleeping on the bed will woke up? " I said while smiling.

" Yeah, we remember." Zenjiro and Chiyo said and so I smiled.

" Guess, what? She's awake and is waiting outside the hallway." I said and both of them smiled widely.

" Really? Then we will pretend now? What if she'll get mad? I heard that she's scary when she get mad. " Chiyo said

" She wouldn't hurt my baby cousins. " I said and smiled to both of them and just expected the door from the living room open widely and she was looking at both of my cousins and so I smiled and walked towards her.

" Well, say hi two mommy, she just woke up from her beautiful sleep. " I said and looked at her and she was just looking at both of my cousins confusingly.

" They're my kids? " She said and so I smiled nodded my head.

" Yes, this two angels are our kids. " I said put them down on the floor.

" Mommy!!! " Chiyo said as she hug her on her legs.

" Goodmorning mommy!!! " Zenjiro said and I just tried to hide and do my best, trying not to laugh from her reaction, she looked so confused and don't know what to do, I can't even imagine if we actually get married and she woke up as my real wife like what her dad promised.

" They don't even look like me." She said and so I smiled looking at her.

" Do they really need to look like you just to be called as your own? " I said carrying Chiyo on my arms.

" Uh.. W-well.. No." she said and so I smiled.

( Sh*t I want to laugh so hard right now.)

( No.. Keep it together Yasha.)

( F*ck.)

( Don't laugh.)

( Don't laugh.)

( Just don't laugh.)

" What? What are you staring at? And why do you look like you're about to laugh at me? " She said crossing her arms with her confused face.

" We'll, you look so confused." I said

" I am! When did I married you? When did I have kids? And when we did we DID IT?! " She said and so I just smiled looking at her.