Chapter 82

[ CONFESSION and REJECTION PT.II ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

Pink and I, already visited each one of the rooms in their school, but I am not amused at all.

Everytime we walked, there are lots of male demons who keeps approaching me and asking me out on date and I keep rejecting then and now...

Pink just made a whole line of male demons who wants to date with me.

" To those demons who wants her to on a date, please come and fall in love—I mean in line hehe." Pink said and I just sighed and sit on the chair.

" Uh... H-hi.. Yurina ahm.. I—." He said and I then sighed.

" No, please go." I said

" Yurina!! I'm your biggest fan!!  " He said

( I have a fan now??? )

( What am I? An idol? )

" But.. Please be my date?!!! " He said and kneels down.

" I like you." I said and he then looked at me.

" I like you... begging." I said and smirked at him and he just then f*ckingly blushed in front of me.

( Geez.)

( That was supposed to make him looked scared! )

( Why is he disgustingly blushed in front of me?! )

" Please.. Be my date? " He said again and I just then crossed my arms.

" Can someone please get him out in front of me? " I said and the guy at his back then pushed him away and that surprised me a bit.

" Hello my lady." He said and grab my hand and kissed it.

( What the?...)

( His a f*cking gentleman?? )

" Uh... Hi? " I said and he then smiled at me.

" You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, your dark red eyes sparkling underneath the lights, is so beautiful! " He said

( Uh... Okay.)

" Thank you, I guess? " I said as I stared at him completely confusing.

" Your soft beautiful skin makes you more beautiful and young. " He said as he smiled at me.

( His weird.)

( The way he talked is making me uncomfortable.)

" My beautiful lady, I like you and you are my type of a woman, please go out with me." He said as he kneels down.

*Processing... *

*Processing... *

*Processing... *

*Brain Connection... *

*Error!... *

*Error!... *

*Please Try Again... *

*Connecting.. *

*Brain Connected*

( Omg!! )

( What?! Why's he confessing his love to me? )