Chapter 64

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As we were walking around the demon black market, this woman I'm with, sure do buys a lots of ingredients, though the food taste a bit.. Little funny

" Okay, we only need one ingredient left." she said and so I smiled to her.

As I was walking happily next to her, I then stops on my tracks when I saw Zenaku a meter away from me, and so I then looked around and to find somewhere I could hide.

He might kill me or scold me for skipping classes, waaah!! I don't want that to happen, I'll be grounded for sure! I know how it feels to be scolded when I was on the human world.

I then peck from where I was hiding, but I couldn't see Zenaku anywhere anymore and I can still see the old lady I'm with who was having hard time to choose which one she should buy, and so I then breath out, for I was actually safe.

" I'm so glad, I'm safe n—." I said but then when I turned around, I freaked out to see Zenaku standing in front of me.

" Wahh mommy!!!  " I said and was about to run away from Zenaku, but then he immediately corners me down.

" Aren't you at school?! " Zenaku said and so I just closed my eyes.

( Wahhh!!! Please don't kill me.)

( Wah!! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! )

( I will not skip classes any more.)

( How did he even notice me!!! )

" I'm asking a question, so answer me, before I'll drag you to the school." Zenaku said and so I opened my and looked at him.

" I-I.. I'm with that lady from the school, she ahm.. She cooks food inside the school." I said

" What's the connection??? " He said while staring at me intensely.

" I-I... I don't know where my first subject is, and there are too many rooms and even if I search for it, I can't find it and so I end up at the cafeteria and met that lady and I told her that I would helped her because she looks like she is having a hard time. " I said as an excuse, but he was still staring at me with his angry expression.

( Wah... Please someone kill me.)

( Staring is rude, but I think Zenaku probably gonna scold me at home.)

( Wahh... I miss mama and papa.)

" *sigh* Next time, if I found out you skipped classes again, you would not like what will I do to you." He said

" Just to remind you, never go with strangers, did you forget what we told you before? " Zenaku said and so I just pouted.

" Don't give me that look, here wear this. " he said and handed me necklace that seems to be a pretty butterfly.

" Whats this? " I said

" Just wear it. " He said and so I did.

" After you and that lady returned to school, make sure this thing will not happen again, you know what will be the consequences." Zenaku said and so I saluted him.

" Yes sir! " I said and run towards to the old lady and she was already done buying all the ingredients and so I helped her.

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

As time passed by, I looked to the chair next to me and sighed.

( Where could that pumpheaded be? )

( She was just behind me!!! )

( Did she sneak out??? )

( When did she learned to skip classes!?! )

I then felt a buzz on my pants and so, I took out my phone and see who just sent a message to me, but to my surprise it was an unknown number.

*MESSAGE*

Unknown - \\ Yasha, I think we need to save someone.\\

Yasha - \\ Who the f*ck are you trying to send me a f*cking message in the middle of the class?!!! \\

Unknown - \\ F*ck it Yasha, listen to me, I think someone is in danger inside our school. \\

( Why does this... Mother f*cker knows my name?! )

Yasha - \\ Yeah, f*ck you and stop messing around, I'm in the middle of the class. \\

Unknown - \\ If you don't pay attention to me, someone might be really in danger!! Someone we know. \\

Yasha - \\ F*ck the hell out of you and who the hell are you?!!! Stop messaging me already!! \\

*END*

After that someone sent me e message, I then blocked it number so it wouldn't send a message to me again.

( Why does this happen to me everyday?! )

( Someone keeps sending me a message.)

( F*ck those demons! )

( I'm trying to listen to the discussion in here.)

( And why that pumpheaded pumpkin did not followed me?!!! )

( Did she really sneak out?!!! )

( And why the hell did she just nodded to Rikichi said that morning when she doesn't even know what it means?!!! )

( She's making me nuts!!! )

" Yasha, pay attention! " Professor S said and so I sit straight and pay attention to his discussion, not until my brain spoke to me again.

( OH MY GOODEYS PLEASE STOP.)

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊❤😊