Chapter 102

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

" Oh! Yurina... Why are you running like someone is chasing you?? " Zenaku said as he prepared the other ingredients for the food and to set fire on the stove.

" And, I thought Yoru is preparing your bath? Is he not? " Zenaku said as he put the frying pan on top of the stove [ alangan naman sa loob diba? ]

" Uh.... He said, I can play for awhile, while he is preparing it." She said and so Zenaku smiled to her.

" I hope you didn't cause any troubles to him. " Zenaku said as he grabbed the spatula.

" What are you cooking? Why is there a frying pan? Are you going to cook an egg???  " She said and while Zenaku was also busy.

" You'll see, why don't you go and cut those vegetables on the counter into small pieces, can you do that for me? " Zenaku said and so Yurina went to the counter and there was Mr. Velthazor who happen to just arrived inside the kitchen.

Yoru on the other room is busy cleaning the bathroom, Zenaku is also busy cooking, while little Yurina is having a hard time to sit on top of the chair for it was too...

Too high for her and she cannot reach out for she has small body and hands.

*meow*

" Commoner, what are you doing? " Mr. Velthazor said as he licked his paws.

" I have a mission and Mr. Zenaku wants me to cut the vegetables on the counter, but I can't reach out the chair in front of me, its too high, look! " She said as she complained and pointed the chair in front of her.

*sigh*

*meow*

" Commoner, you never learned and used your brain, its such a waste. " Mr. Velthazor said and he then transformed himself into his human demon form.

He then went towards to her and grabbed her, Mr. Velthazor then put her on the chair and he also sit right next to her crossing his arms and his legs.

Yurina then began cutting the vegetables slowly as Mr. Velthazor was just watching her doing her own job and he then smirked.

" That is not how you cut vegetables you little commoner." He said and grabbed another two knife on the counter and little Yurina then looked at him silently.

" If you're going to cut a vegetable like that, you will never finished it no time, it might take you for years to finished cutting those vegetables. You are too slow." He said as he is holding two knife on his hands and starts cutting them off with speed.

" I'm sorry if I'm cutting it slowly. " she said and Mr. Velthazor then looked at her.

" Are you not afraid that you might cut your finger off??  "she said with a sad face and Mr. Velthazor then smiled looking at her.

" We'll no, seeing my hand bleeding isn't going to scare the hell out of me, I might even licked it, I've seen bloods for so many years, anyway, is that why you were cutting it very slowly?  " He said and she then nodded her head.

" I don't like cutting my finger off and I-I... Don't like seeing blood on my fingers. " she said as she begin to cut the vegetables slowly again.

" We'll, looks like you are still a beginner, we'll then take your time." He said and smiled.

" My momma told me that you don't need to rush things out. " She said as she is still cutting the vegetables into small pieces.

" Your mother? Is it the Queen or the other mother you're talking about?  " He said and she then looked at him.

" My real mother.. who sold me out from a demon, though I didn't regret living in here, you people seems nice and is taking care of me." She said and smiled.

" Hmm.. We'll I—. " Zenaku then interrupt their conversation.

" Is everything done my little Yurina?  " Zenaku said and Yurina then looked at her work.

" I-I.. Didn't get a lots of veggies.. There are only two pieces, and this is Mr. Velthazors work." She said pointed out and Zenaku then smiled.

" We'll.. At least you tried, you can work your skills when you grow up more." Zenaku said and grabbed the small pieces of the vegetables they had cut into small.

Yoru then arrived at the kitchen looking very exhausted and he then sit on the chair.

" Refreshing tea? Do you want some? " Mr. Velthazor said and Yoru then grabbed the mug and drink the tea that Mr. Velthazor has given to him.

" Yurina." Yoru said and she then looked at him immediately with her genuine smile.

*sigh*

" Your bath is prepared, you can go and take a bath now, and don't get messy around." Yoru said strictly and so Yurina then jump off from her chair and walked outside the kitchen and to her room.

When little Yurina arrived at her room she then immediately went to her bathroom and she then went inside to her bathtub and then sit down, there were also petals of roses on her bath.

Until she saw a spider with eight eyes on her bathtub looking at her, little Yurina was about to scream when she rememberes what her mother said to her to be kind to whatever insect.

Even though.. She is actually scared of spiders.

" W-we'll.. Hello there fella... I-I'm.. Yurina, whats your name? " she said as she lend her small hand towards to the spider in front of her.

" I-ll.. Call you spider s-since you are a spider.." she said as the spider is on her hand.

" Please don't b-bite, I won't h-hurt you, don't worry, I'll p-put you on top of my t-towels, okay? " she said as she put the spider successfully on top of her towels.

" There, you're safe now, don't bite me okay? Because I won't bite you too, look I don't even have sharp teeths like you." She said as she talked to the spider like it was also talking to her.

" Lets be friends okay?  " she said as she keeps looking at the spider hoping it won't jump towards to her.

" I'm afraid of spiders, but you look harmless I guess, and my momma said to not kill any living creatures even if its an insect." she said as she looked at the spider who was still calm and was looking at her silently.

Yurina then creep out when the spider move around on top of her towels and then it looked up to her again and Yurina then saw its eyes who happen to blinked in front of her.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE SPIDERNUED —🕊