Chapter 97

—🕊Rain (POVs)

( Babies are just so adorable! )

( I wanna pinched her rosy puffy cheek so bad!! )

( And those beautiful giggles and gummy smiles..)

( Are the most beautiful definition of a cute demon baby girl! )

( She is so cuteeee!!!! )

" Who are your mommy and daddy baby girl?? " I said and she then answered me but without looking into my face.

" My mommy is Queen Runa and my Papa is Kung Akuma." she said and my eyes widened when I heard that right.

" She is Yurinas little baby sister!!  " Pink said, and we both smiled widely and looked at the baby girl.

" But.. I wanna go home now, I wanna be with my daddy and mommy. " she said with her sad face and is about to cry.

" Okay, we will call them to come and pick you up okay?  " I said and she then smiled happily and even nodded her head.

" Yes please, and please let me talked to them. " She said and so I nodded and smiled to her, I then grabbed the telephone besides of my bed and dialed the number of that house.

.

.

.

.

After so many times trying to reach the line of that house, finally..

Someone then answered the phone.

*ON THE PHONE*

" Hello is this.. The Rokurō family? " I said and I was delighted when I heard a familiar voice.

Yoru - [ Yoru speaking, this is the butler of the Rokurō family, who is this? ]

" Ahm.." I said and when I looked at my side, my eyes widened and was shocked to see this girls face with so many shapes on her face and there is a even a mustache on her face.

( Oh my ghad!!! )

( This little girl!!! )

" Pink, get that marker away from her! Look what has she done!! " I shouted and pink then run towards to this little girl, and I then goes back to the telephone.

" Oh! I'm so sorry about that, actually I called because there is a little girl in our dorm, and she is saying that her mother is Queen Runa and that her name is Yurina." I said

" Please, come and get her at the Gazera school, this little girl name Yurina is in here, I think this is Yurinas little sister. " I said and then the telephone just suddenly died.

" Hello?? " I said and looked at the telephone.

" Hello?? You there??? " I said and I then just heard the other line of the phone died.

So, I then put down the phone and looked to this girl who don't want to give the marker back.

" Give it back already! You can't put many shapes on your face anymore! Stop it little girl." Pink said and so I helped pink, to grabbed the marker but this girl is just too strong.

" No!! I'm still using!!! I'm using it!! I'm still using it! Stop!! Stop it!!! " she said with all her force.

And we just give up, she is really too strong and she was just even using her one hand holding that marker while Pink and I tried to move that marker away from her.