Chapter 66

-🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

As we walked towards her, she also then runs towards to me and hugs me again, and that made me to look at this two people with me, and they are just smiling like an idiot and so I just glared at both of them.

" Why did you skipped class hah?! " I said and looked at her up and down.

( Why is she dressing like this?! )

( Whats up with her dress?!!! )

( Why is it too sexy?!!!! )

( Why is it so short?!!!! )

" What are you wearing?! " I said and she then looked at her clothes and smiled to me.

" Don't worry its only temporary, I actually loved to be a maid for just one day! " she said and smiled brightly to me again.

*ba-dum*

*ba-dum*

*ba-dum*

*ba-dum*

( What is this?! )

( Why is my heart beating like this?! )

" Ahem. If she was an ice-cream, she could have melt down by that stares. " I heard Rikichi said and so I looked at him and glared.

" Just saying you know." Rikichi said and smiled.

" Oh! Why you guys are here? The lunch hav-." she said but Rikichi cut her off.

" Eh! Why don't you come with us in the library?and so you know, you could study there and be a little bit smarter." Rikichi said while he crossed his arms.

" Eh? I really love to go with you guys, but I have planned after the bell will ring." she said and so I stared at her crossing my arms.

( she has plans already??? )

" And what exactly is that? " I said

" We'll, I promised to help someone." She said and smiled brightly again.

*ba-dum*

*ba-dum*

*ba-dum*

*ba-dum*

( Ugh!!! Seriously what is wrong with my heart?!!! )

( Why is it beating like this?!!! )

( what is wrong with me?!!! )

( She is so cute when she smiles...)

( Wait...)

( When did she promised to help someone hah?!!!! )

" And who did you promised to help with? " I said as I stared at her crossing my both of my arms in front of her.

" You don't need to stare at me like I'm about to do bad stuffs, I am just going to help someone and that is just it, hmmp!!! " she said and crossed her arms too and so I just sighed.

( Man! She still acts like she's a seven.)

( Even she isn't a seven anymore.)

( She is just so adorable to look at and I can't stop but to smile on my thoughts! )

" So who exactly are you going to help? " Takehito said and so I looked at her again.