Chapter 85

[ FASTING GROW ]
[ RED MOON ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I stopped looking myself in front of the mirror, I then grabbed my white dress and grabbed a scissors.

( Should I redesign this??  )

I then stood up again and tried to scratch my back.

( Ugh!!! It feels so f*ckingly itchy!!! )

I then looked my back in front of the mirror again and tried to scratch the wings on my back but I just couldn't reach it, I then looked at my white dress.

( Now.. How am I going to wear that stupid white dress tomorrow.)

( Now that I have a wings growing on my back.)

( You know what?! )

( F*ck this!! )

( I'll make my own dress! )

I then grabbed the scissor and cut the strap on my dress since its a sleeveless dress, a strap is just useless for this dress.

I then draws another line to my white dress, so that I would know where to cut the dress.

After redesigning the white dress, I then stood up and wears the white dress, after that I then looked myself on the mirror again.

" There, you can grow as big as you want." I said as I looked at the wings on my back and sighed.

I then looked at the red moon outside of the balcony and sighed.

( How did I exactly have this things?? )

( Mom and Dad—..)

( Wait.. Did they do something on the food? )

I then looked at the blue and red box besides on my bed and I then walked toward it and grabbed it.

*sniff*

*sniff*

*sniff*

( Omg!!! )

( I remember this smells! )

( I'm... A Demon?! )

( I thought this horns and wings is only temporary?!! )

( Because today is red moon. )

( Wait.. Today is red moon?!!! )

I then walked outside the balcony and just gasped and froze up for a moment.

*processing... *

*processing... *

( Oh my gwash...)