Chapter 89

[ ENDAGERED MERMAID ]
[ LEGEND OF THE WHITE ICE TAILED MERMAID And THE FIRE ICE MERMAID ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I step on the ocean, and sit down, I then waited for a few minutes but nothing happened, I still don't have tail on my legs.

( Maybe, I need pearl? )

( Like what Rain give to Pink? )

( So, I guess I'm not going to be a mermaid? )

I then sighed, but then I suddenly just heard a voice at my back and so I turned around to see a white haired guy with oceanic blue eyes.

\\ Handsome, ohhh~ \\

( Shat it you.)

\\ Ugh, whatever. \\

" What are you doing near the ocean hah? " He said and so I smiled to him and just Shrugged and looked at the ocean again.

" I just wanna go for a swim, and maybe visit that kingdom where Mermaids and Sirens go to? You know Rain fathers kingdom." I said and he then smiled at me.

" I see, you wanna go to the Atlanta, the center of the ocean, where Mermaids and Sirens are and some species of mythical creature. " He said and so I looked at him.

" Does sharks exist in there too??  " I said and he just laughed.

\\ Seriously???  \\

( Be quiet!! )

" Of course, without it, the ocean will be boring. " He said and so I nodded.

" Why do you want to go there so bad?  " He said

" Oh, I wanna catch up with Pink and Rain, they just went down there not a few minutes. " I said while I was looking at the ocean, and how the cold ocean hitting my feet.

" You know, there are some Mermaids/Sirens out there who will also try to hurt you, especially when you are a weak opponent. " He said and he then sits right next to me and looked at the ocean, then I just nodded.

" And some of them even attack their own fellow and kill them until everyone dies and one survivor will try its best to escape, from that massacre. " He said and so I looked at him.

" Like an endangered species? Like everyone died except that thing or him/her?  " I said and he then looked at me and smile.

" Yeah, maybe like that. " He said and so I nodded.

" Do you want to hear a story?  " He said and so I looked at him and nodded immediately.

" Okay, here it goes. " He said and looked back to his front.

" There was thousands of ice mermaid on the ocean, one boy has a friend, and she was an ice mermaid, they always play together, swim together, until a war begins." He said  and so I payed attention to him.