Chapter 79

[ SALUTE ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As we arrived at a huge—huge—huuugeeee school,

I then went outside the car and looked at their school with un-interested look written on my face.

( Gosh.)

( Such huge school for stupid students.)

( I mean. Demons.)

( Oops—my bad.)

( But.. I am bad, so... Sorry not sorry.)

" Are you going to be alright alone in here? You have no one to talked in here. I mean you will be alone. " Zenaku said as he looked at me, and I then give him a smile.

" I'm going to be alright, no need to worry." I said and he then smiled to me.

But then, I stop smiling when he grabbed some luggage and one red bag at the car.

( What is this? )

" What are this? " I said as I pointed out.

" Bag and luggage." Zenaku said

( Ugh...)

" Yeah, I know. But what exactly are this? " I said

" We'll, this is the Gazera School, they have dorms inside the school, you will be a temporary student in here that means, you will be staying In here for at least one month inside the school." Zenaku explained.

*Processing... *

*Processing... *

*Brain Can't Understand*

*Loading... *

*Loading... *

*Loading... *

*Brain Connection*

*Error! *

*Error! *

*Try Again*

*Please Try Again.*

*Please Wait*

*Brain Connecting*

*Dot*

*Dot*

*Dot*

(A/N : Sorry not sorry readers and writers.)

" Yurina??? " I heard Zenakus voice, I then blink my eyes two times and smiled.

" Oh, so are you saying you're not picking me up after school is over? " I said and looked at him.

" Yes." He said.

*Processing... *

( F*ck.)

( I'm stuck with stupid demons.)

" Now off you go, you should get inside now, you know that you are late, right?  " Zenaku said and smiled to me and so I just hugged him for the last time and he did the same thing.

" Come on, don't make me emotional too, you will be just gone for a month. " He said and so I let go and smiled to him again and after that he then went inside the car and so I waved goodbye.