Chapter 100

—🕊Zenaku Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

As I placed my little Yurina on her bed, I then smiled when I look at her.

( I wonder if she could turn into a newborn baby.)

( I hope not..)

( That would be most stressful, if she will turn into a newborn baby.)

*meow*

" Commoner, Is she sleeping now? " he said and so I nodded.

" Come on, let us leave and let her sleep for awhile, she must be so tired." I said and then she just suddenly woke up rubbing her eyes.

" Is it snack time already? " she said while yawning and I then smiled.

" Not yet, now go to sleep for awhile." I said and lay her down again, and when she was about to close her eyes, she sit up straight on her bed again and smile to me.

*sigh*

( kids. Seriously.)

" I forgot to give you this." she said and she then grabbed something on her pocket and she showed lots of things inside her strogage pocket.

( What.. The heck?? )

" Are this.. My things when I was a child?!  " Yoru and so I looked at my brother who was holding a flute.

" Where did you get this?! " I said as I was also panicking.

" Here. Its a gift for both of you *yawned* goodnight." she said and lay down on her bed again and she now has fallen asleep.

*meow*

" Commoner, what is that frame? " He said and so I looked at the frame and I just smiled when I remember it.

" Its our mom and dad. " I said and so I looked at Mr. Velthazor and smiled at him and he just raised his eyebrows.

" Yeah.. But what the f*ck! Where did she get all this kinds of stuff?!! I've been looking for this for years!!! " Yoru said and so I 'hush'him.

" Be quiet, you might wake her up." I said and he then whispered.

" What the heck?!  *whisper*" Yoru said and so I just sighed.

" It doesn't matter of how did she get all this things, what matter is.. " I said and looked at her.

" Is she is okay, nothing bad happened to her. " As I said that, I then looked at my brother.

" Anyway, let go outside, she need to sleep for awhile." I said and stood up.

As we three went outside from her room, I then closed the door behind us and I then went to the kitchen to cook some more foods, while Yoru will be cleaning the entire house, and Mr. Velthazor..

I don't what will he be doing, I don't care anyway, he is a pet.

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As the three young man left the room of our little Yurina and was also sleeping peacefully.

She then woke up from her sleep and she sit up straight from her bed and she then stare at the ceiling for a bit minute.

" Now.. What should I do, now that they are gone." she said while staring at the ceiling and when she had idea, she then smiled widely and jump off from her bed.

She then went towards from her wardrobe and opened it widely, so that she could see what is inside her wardrobe.

" Dresses, dress, skirt, skirt, shoes, shoes, socks, it sucks, nyaaaaaahh.." she said and slammed her wardrobe pretty hard and that cause the two wardrobes door broke apart.

" Oops, AHAHAHAH, I'll just hire someone to fix it, oopsie." she said and then went towards to her bed again and she was now jumping up and down.

" Weeeeeeh!!!  " she said as she was jumping up and down.

" Im superman! " she said

" Batman!!! "

" I'm a super Lion Queen!! "

" Spiderman!! "

" I'm meowww!! "

" Weeeeeeeh!! I'm a flying munchkin!!!  " she said and then jump off from her bed, and later on she went to her bathroom and went inside.

" Wow!!! *eyes sparkling". " she said then looked around to her bathroom.

" I've never seen a beautiful toilet bowl like this, its maleficent! fabolouso!! " she said and was mesmerizing the toilet bowl.

She then later on grabbed the chair and was standing in front of the mirror.

" Ohh~~ who are you? " she said as she was looking her reflection and she then kissed her reflection on the mirror.

" I'm in love with you! Marry me!! Will you? " she said as she flirt with her reflection on the mirror.

" No? Fine! I'm not marrying you too! You ugly! Bleeeeh!!! " she said and went down from the chair.

And she then walked out from the bathroom stumping her feet very hard and she then sit down on the floor and while she was crossing her arms.

" I! No! Marry! Anyone! Then! Hmpp!  " she said while she was crossing her arms.

As she was sitting on the floor, she then spot other mirror besides her wardrobe and she then again walked towards it and looked at her self.

" I wanna paint." she said and looked around and she spot something besides her bed, there was a table and she then went towards it again and started to open all the drawers.

And there were a lot of mess inside her room, the wardrobes door was broken, the dresses were scattered everywhere on the floor, the drawers in her room were all open, the toys that she always plays when she was seven were everywhere.

The school paper that she herself arranged it by order were now messed up and some are soaked by water.

Yurina on the other hand is laying on the floor with a white sheet paper and with her crayons, she draws a dog that looked like a pig, she draws two handsome man but it was actually a stick man.

She draws sun but it seems like another planet from universe, she draws her two parents but all stickman, she draws a car... That it doesn't even look like one and for the last one.. She draws her kitty Mr. Velthazor, but looks like rabbit with dogs body.

" I'm going to give this to Zenaku, its my beautiful art." she said as she smiled.

She then stood up on the floor and left her crayons scattered around the floor, the entire room of our little Yurina is a whole mess, and.. Yurina also forgot to turn off the water inside the bathroom, when she was using it.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊