Chapter 95

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

The day that I found out that my pumpheaded pumpkin will be a temporary student at the Gazera Institute of Arcane, I..

( F*ck it!!! )

*Slammed*

" What the heck?!  What's up with you??! I am eating my lunch you know. " Rikichi said while looking at me.

" Are you still upset about your fath—." Takehito said but then I cut him off.

" Hell yeah I am!!!!! I want to go there too! I can't stay in here with Mayumi who kee—." I said but then someone just suddenly grabbed Into my arms.

( Speaking of the devil...)

" Honey boo~ why aren't you eating your lunch? Do you want me to fe—." She said but I cut her off and removed her hands who keeps clinging to my arms.

" Mayumi, please.. Can you move to another table please? I told you already too many times." I said to her and she just looked at me and smiled.

She then suddenly sit next to me and she even come closer to me and grabbed my arms again, and I just sighed and face palmed myself for a few minutes.

" I will stop clinging at you, if  you will say yes to go out with me and restart our relationship." She said with a smile on her face.

( Can this day even gets worse??? )

" Mayumi.. I told yo—." I said and she then covered my mouth.

" I don't want to hear it, but just to let you know, I won't stop until you will be mi—. " she said but then someone then just grabbed her hands and even pulled her away from me and when I looked who was it.

It was just a two twin sisters, the one who pulled Mayumi away from me.

" Sorry old hog lady, but you can't touch a very precious man with your dirty hands, that is the order of our beloved leader." This sky blued hair girl said and so I just raised my eyebrows and I then looked at Takehito and Rikichi with weird reaction on their faces.

" Who the f*ck are you?! And do you know who you are messing with hah?!  " Mayumi said angrily in front of the two twinned sisters and the other one then spoke.

" It is what Miss Yurina said to us, when she arrived at the Gazera School, she contacted us and she give us a mission. " She said and so I looked at her.

" And that is, making you to stay away from Mister Yasha, we will protect him from an evil hog like you, no woman shall touched an expensive man, except Miss Yurina. " This sky blued hair girl said and her sister then spoke again.

" And besides, we don't really care who you are, because if you hurt us, Miss Yurina will be coming at you, she is everywhere in this school, and you can't even see her. " She said and that made me looked around.

( The f*ck?!! )

" Oh really now?? " Mayumi said and smiled to both of the twins.

" Let us see what are you two are capable off. " Mayumi said and when she was about to attack a dark looking shadow appeared right in front of her and it made her stopped.

" Come and hurt us, you'll see what will happen to you. Don't you even dare, we've been watching your every move in here from the start when you keep clinging to Mister Yasha." This girl said.

( Why is she calling me a Mister?! )

( Wait.. Are this shadow are really from my pumpheaded??? )