Chapter 93

[ THE DARK CAVE ]

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

While Yurina  is in the Atlanta Kingdom and was having a good time with Rains Family, on the other hand, Yurinas dark side went to the dark cave, to find a beautiful flower to give as a gift for the two servant.

" Why is it so dark in here? " She said and then stop when she step onto something awful.

" Ugh... What is this thing? So gross, I shouldn't have entered this mother f*cking cave with sh*tty inside." She said as she keeps walking.

" Hello?!!! Is there anybody who can f*cking give me a light in here so I could see a f*cking light anywhere?! " She yelled

" You f*cking goddamn sh*t!!  This cave is so f*cking ridiculous and f*cki—. " She then stop when she felt something was holding her black tail and so she then lit a massive fire around her.

" Wait.. Why didn't I did this before I went inside? " She said while looking at the fire in front of her.

" How can I f*cking even make a fire under water??? " she said while she was still looking at the fire.

" Who f*cking care anyway... " she then immediately launch a burning fire to the flower who was holding her black tail.

" Serve you right ugly." she said and keeps swimming inside the dark cave.

As she was swimming around with the fire surrounding her, she then notice something weird was looking at her and was also swimming around her but she can't see anything.

Until someone scratch her pale skin and it bleed with black blood and so she then looked at her surroundings but she was only see darkness.

" Don't let me catch you, because I'm f*cking hungry in here, I can eat millions of demons or so whatsoever that is." She said as a warning but then something scratch her pale skin again and it lead to bleed again.

" Okay, you asked for it." she said and smiled widely, her black eyes then shifted to black and red color and she then let out a massive dark energy from her body and she even locked the outside of the cave so that no one could leave alive.

" Prepare to be eaten, you piece of sh*t because I'm f*cking hungry in here! " she said and then just disappeared like a thin air in front of the fire burning around here.

As Yurinas dark side turned into a shadow who can see things clearly around here, she then saw a winged siren's who eats flesh of their own fellows and they are called as the Flesh Eaters Of The Ocean.

\\ F*cking eaters. \\

\\ Be prepared to be eaten, because mommy is so f*cking hungry bi-atch. \\

Yurinas dark side then suddenly attack one of the flesh eaters sirens and she bite their neck with her own sharp teeth and she also dig her nails onto the flesh eaters arms and then it bleeds out.

The thousands of flesh eaters sirens were now just looking at their own fellow flesh eaters who was being attack by Yurinas dark side, but they couldn't see a thing.

Yurinas dark side then eats the soul of the siren and her stomach then growls and she then looked at the thousands of flesh eaters and smile like a maniac.

\\ Their souls are f*cking delicious!! \\

\\ Going in here at the cave is awesome!!!  \\

\\ If ever I'll see a cave again, I'm going to go inside there! And then eat those f*cking things inside the cave!!!  \\

\\ Aquatic Creatures souls are so f*cking delicious!!!! \\

\\ Its like I'm eating a sea food meat!! \\

\\ Although they are actually a sea food for me, because they are fish. \\

\\ Oh my gosh!!! This is so sweet and meaty!!!\\

\\ I think aquatic creatures souls will be my favorite food to eat.. forever! \\

Yurinas dark side then released another dark energies from her body, and this time.. she multiplied herself to twenty dark side of Yurina.

" Bon Appetite Everybody! " She said and then the dark side of Yurina then launched and attack the thousands of flesh eaters sirens.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*hiccup*

*hiccup*

*hiccup*

*hiccup*

*hiccup*

" Waahhhh!! My mouth is so full! But my stomach is still so hungry!!!  " she said as she went normal to herself and was just sitting down to the ground placing her hand on her stomach.

" Wait... Ugh! " she said and then stood up from the ground and she then starts swimming around the cave again, until she a large treasure box on the ground and it has padlocked on it, and it looked a bit old too. [ of course, it well.]

" Hmm.. I think this will be a good thing to give a present for those two servant. " she said and she then left up the treasure box, but it was too big.

" I should just open this up, its so heavy! " she complained to herself and she then point her finger on the padlock and she then lit a lightning struck inside it and then it opened leaving a crack.

" Perfect. Just how I wanted." she said and smiled sadistically.

When she opened the treasure box, she was surprised and shocked to see what was inside.

There were pictures, swords and even some jewelries and there were lots of rare things inside the chest, but what was more surprising is she saw one picture frame of the whole family.

" I think.. This will be the best gift for those two." Yurinas dark side said and she then put everything inside her storage pocket.

*sigh*

" My tummy is still so freaking hungry." she said and she then teleported outside the cave and then started to swim around the ocean.

As Yurinas dark side reached to the kingdom of Atlanta, she then felt weird gazes around here, and so she looked at the fishes and siren's and Mermaids who was looking at her and it seems like everyone just stops to look at her.

( The f*ck is there f*ckening problem?! )

( Do they want me to eat them?! )

( I'm still f*cking hungry, and they should know that.)

( I might sucked their souls with no mercy.)

As Yurina reach to the front gate of the kingdom two guards stopped her for entering the kingdom.

" What the f*ck is your problem?! " she said as she crossed her arms.

" You can't come inside the palace miss, you can only come inside if you are invited to the kingdom or one of the prin—." One of the guards said but someone spoke.

" Let her go inside, she is a friend of Rain. " The fired hair looking girl said and so Yurinas dark side looked at her.

" Come, follow me, I'll show you around. " The fire hair girl said and so Yurinas dark side followed her.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE MERMAIDNUED—🕊