Chapter 107

—🕊Katana Miho Lukman (POVs)

" I think, we should relocate our group room, I don't like this room, its not big enough." This little girl said.

( How old exactly is this little  girl hah. )

" We'll when you say it like that, this room is going to be storage of trash, I think we do need to relocate our group room. " Sephra said and she then look at me.

" What do you think? Would you agree? " Sephra said and I just shrugged and looked at her.

" We'll, there is no need to complain anyway, so I guess I'll just agree about relocating the group room. " I said and she then nodded her head.

" But where are we going to find a new room? There are lots of room owned by lots of students, you know that." Shan said and so I nodded my head again.

" Just thinking of that, your sister is also right. " I said and her young/older sister then nodded her head.

( This people are like weird to me in my own opinion of course.)

( Especially this small little kid besides me with red eyes and black hair.)

" I can hear that. " she said and so we three look at her.

" Hear what? " Sephra and Shan said and we were all looking at her and she then looked at me.

" I heard what you said to your head, you said we were weird and stuff and especially me." She said and so I just stared at her.

" Give me privacy you know, you can't just read someones mind like that! That is absurd." I said

" Why do you keep saying 'its absurd'? What the hell does it mean?!  " She said

" Find it out on yourself. Anyway, I think we should find a new room for our group. " I said and Sephra nodded her head.

" You are right, we really need to find a new room for our group and we will settle everything after we find a room. " Sephra said and we all nodded our head.

" Shan and I, will find a room inside the school, its impossible to not find a one vacant room just for us, right shan?  " Sephra said and her sister nodded her head.

" Yeah, the school is pretty large, so my guess, there Will be still lots of vacant room perfectly just for four of us." Shan said as she smiled.

" We'll in that case, what are we going?  " I said as I point myself and the little girl besides me.

" You two will buy some interior furniture for our new room. " Sephra said

" We'll, I'm okay with that, what about you little girl? " I said and she just then smiled and nodded her head to me.

( Why does everyone keep nodding their head? )

We all then left the room and we four separate our ways, Shan and Sephra went to find a vacant room, while this little girl and I, will buy some interior furniture for the group room.

" So.. Where are we going exactly? " She said and so I look at her.

" At the furniture shop inside school." I said and her eyes then widened.

" Theres a furniture shop inside our school??? " She said as her eyes were sparkling.

" Yeah... We have, I mean every school have it. " I said as I looked at her and she just then get hyped up.