Chapter 121

—🕊Mr. Velthazor (POV)

I then woke up from my commoners bed and went outside from her room, just my usual routine of course.

As I went inside to the living room, I then saw Zenako.. One of my commoners slave or maybe servant is that what they called for someone who works with them.

I then turned into my human form and sit next to this commoner who is reading a news paper.

" Commoner, is it already time to pick up my commoner in her school? " I said and he then look at me.

" Hmm..its quite still early, lets wait for another minute." He said and so I stood up and walked outside from the living room and went to, the kitchen.

As expected, I saw Yoru sitting on the chair with his coffee and a book, he looks calm and some stuff.

" Why hello Mr. Velthazor, how was your sleep? Did you get a good nap? " He said as he flipped the book on his hand and drink his coffee on the table.

" Why thank you for asking commoner, I did have a good afternoon sleep, but is it already time to pick up my commoner in her school? " I said and he then look at me and he look at his watch.

" Indeed. We shall pick her up now." He said

( Finally, I had convinced someone.)

As he grabbed the keys for the car, he then called his younger brother to come with us to pick up my commoner and when we get inside the car, Yoru then starts driving while I was just sitting at the backseat calmly with my legs crossing each other.

( I wonder if my commoner is okay with her school.)

( It feels like years have passed.)

*AT THE VAMETH SINS SCHOOL*

As we arrived at their school, the other female students were now picked up by their butlers, after that news and that disturbing video has been sent, the demons are now tracking them down, but it'll be so hard to take them down and where we could all track their location.

That is also why, we need to get alarmed by the surroundings, and we shall take a good care of my commoner in order she will be safe, but she will be okay I guess.. Since she already had drink her demon parents blood.

My commoner will be fine, and she is more powerful than any demons, since she is the only human in this underworld and especially that she Is half blooded demon, King Akuma and Queen Runa's blood is runnin'in her body, so I guess.. She will be okay.

" Where is she? She should have been here outside the school waiting for us already." Zenako said as I was also standing besides him and waiting for my commoner to arrived at the front of her school.

" Let us shall wait for minute, she must have a business inside the school. " Yoru said and so I nodded in agreement.

" Indeed, be more patience commoner." I said and this commoner just rolled his eyes and place his both hands on his hips.

" Oh! There she is, she is coming towards to us now.  " Zenako said as he I look at him and he was smiling ear to ear.

" She already turns back to her original form hah." Zenako said

I then look at my commoner who was still walking slowly inilside the school, and we were outside waiting for her.

As she was getting nearer, I can clearly see her face now, but what I notice something differently.

My commoner doesn't walk using her left leg, she always walks using her right leg.

And whenever I saw my commoner, she always have her bright smile and her genuine happy face when she see any of us, and when her school is over.. She always run towards to any of us.

Actually It's not a big deal,  but I notice something different from her eyes, it's not the same, her eye are red color and it looked the same, but different eye shape and different eye lid.

Different nose, different lips, and the difference between how she walked, my commoner uses her right leg when she walked.

( She is not my commoner.)

( Its an impostor.)

When she was an inch away from us, she then smiled to us like how my commoner smile, but her smile isn't genuine and innocent, I can see a demon smile on her lips.

( She is not my commoner!!! )

" Stop! And don't move Zenako." I then look at Yoru, Zenako's older brother, he was looking at this girl that looks my commoner.

" Halt! And don't move right there young lady." Yoru said and he took a step forward and look at this girl in front of us up and down.

Yoru then walked around this girl in front of me, and he then stop and look at her once again.

" Why were you late? You were supposed to wait outside the school before we arrived." Yoru said

" I had some things inside the school." she said without smiling and so my eyebrows crossed each others and I noticed Zenako crossing his arms together.

( Now, I am more certain she is not my commoner.)

( My commoner always acts cute when she is being scolded by any of us.)

( and she will always says sorry first before she explained.)

" What are the things that made you late? " Zenako said and she then looked at him with no expression.

" I was with my friends, we lost track of time, we were at the library." she said and that made me angry a bit.

( And now she is lying in front of me.)

( I am the great cat and I am Mr. Velthazor.)

( I'm the most rarest cat ever in this underworld, I have unknown powers.)

( And I have the ability to sense a demon or a human if they are lying or not.)

" In the demon underworld, there are rules for the students, they shall not lie, especially to a rare demon cat in front of you, you know I can smell liars even at far distance." I said looking at this girl.

( And one more thing, I don't have manners when it comes to liars and enemies.)

( I don't call them as my commoners or just commoners.)

I then casted a spell on this girl In front of me, and I smile looking at her.

" From now, if you lie once again whenever we will asked you a question, your nose will grow like pinocchio." I said and she looked at me surprisingly and I then look at this two commoners who were looking at me.

" Commoners, you should know better, she is lying in front of both of you, now come on, I have lots of questions to ask about this girl. " I said and went inside from the car.

( And she is NOT my commoner! )

( How can they not notice it?! )

( My commoner don't lie! )

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊