Chapter 25

—🕊Yoru Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

As my brother and I, arrived at the school, we then waited for our little strawberry, I actually loves to pick her up everyday, after her school is over, as minutes passes by, I then saw my strawberry.....

( What's up... With her face??? )

" Yoruuuu!!!!!! Zenaakuuuuuu!!!! " she yelled while she was running towards us, I then looked at to my brother and his face reaction was priceless.

I then looked back at our little strawberry again, just to see her face with so many... Shapes. And there's a f*cking TRIANGLE ON HER FOREHEAD.

" What the hell happened... to your face? " I then looked back to my brother again and his eyes widened as he saw strawberries face clearly but she then only smiled.

" I got pretty arts all over on my face! I did it for myself. I looked aWesSOomeEee!!! " she said and she just then jumped up and down.

" But why did you put so many shapes on your face? And you used black marker!??? " I said

" I saw many demons doing it. " She said

( What!? )

" Where did you learn that!? You're face is not a freaking paper. " Zenaku said

" I just want my own tattoo." She said

( She.. Wants tattoos???!!!! )

( What the f*ck!?? )

" On your face!?? You kidding me!??  " Zenaku said

" Yeah, I saw demons from the black market with so many tattoos on their body and face, they had weird tattoos all over their body, but mine is better.. *smile* i had a heart shape on my cheeks! Look! Look! I have a unicorn on my forehead. " she said and then my brother then just face palmed his self.

" That's not a unicorn.. It's a triangle on your forehead.. strawberry. " I said and sighed, when I looked at her again, she just then smiled and get inside the car.

*AT THE MANSION*

As we arrived at home, King Akuma today isn't coming home yet, he has matters and meetings to attend today, while Queen Runa.. Already arrived early today, she said she want to have fun with her adopted daughter.

" Huh?  That lady is here again." she said and then we looked at her and the direction we're she was looking at, but only to see no one was there.

" Where? Who you were talking to strawberry? " I said

" That creepy lady with her bright and dark yellow eyes, with dark hair, I always saw her everyday, she keeps spying on me, I guess. " she said

( What!?? )

" Do not go to a place we're you are alone okay strawberry!?  " I said a d she just then nodded and the door then just suddenly opened and we all then saw Queen Runa standing with her arms on her waist and when she saw little strawberries face, her eyes widened and she even blink for four times.

" My... What exactly happened to your face sweet darling? " Queen Runa said and she then kneeled down and she looked at strawberries face with her priceless face.

" I got beautiful arts!look mother! " she said and smiled.

( She may be cute. But she's still so cute even with those cute shapes on her face!! )

( Her funny mustache under her nose.. It's so cute.)

" Yes Indeed *smile* you do put so much effort on it, now, sweet darling, how about you go to your bathroom and rinsed this shapes you draw with water to your face, okay? " Queen Runa said and this little strawberry then just nodded and runs away, while her cat Velthazor follows her behind.

" What's up with my sweet darling? Why is her both cheeks has so many drawings of small hearts? and what's with the mustache on her nose? And what's going on to her forehead? Why is there a triangle on her forehead hah? (hakdog)" Queen Runa

She saw demons from the black market with different markings on their body, and she must have mistaken those as tattoos. " Zenaku

" My... Anyway, help her washed those drawings on her face, she will have a hard time rinsing it off. " Queen Runa said and when she was about leave she stops on her tracks.

" And oh, I'll be back home after a week, I have special things to do and a meeting from other kingdom's, make sure to take a good care of my sweet darling. " Queen Runa said and she later on disappeared.

" You go helped her, I'll be preparing food for little Yurina. " Zenaku said and he also disappeared.

( Everyone loves to disappear like a f*cking thin air.)

As I teleported in front of strawberries room and knocked for three times, she then opened it widely and I then saw her face.. It was now so clean.

" How did you take those drawings off on your face? " I said

" Oh, Yasha give this to me." She said and she then shows a little bottle with sticky red sh*ts.

" It feels so soft on my face! And I smells chicken." she said and smiled at me.

( Chicken? It actually smells coffee.)

" Is Zenaku cooking chicken!???? I love chickens!!! Roaaarssss!!! " she said and then runs away from me.

( Why is my strawberry.. so hyped up!?? )

( Why did my strawberry just roared in front of me like a freaking small little strawberry dinosaur? )

( What the f*ck just happened to my little strawberry!? )

I then closed the door to her room and went to the kitchen where my brother is preparing and cooking food, but when I got in there.. I saw my little Strawberry holding a knife and she's behind my brother's back.

( Okay?? )

( I think.. No.. I just misunderstood something.)

" Here! " she said and Zenaku then grabs the knife on her little hands.

" Thank you for your help." my brother said and he give her a smile.

( I told you, I just misunderstood something.)

( I thought my strawberry was planning to stabbed my brother's back.)

( But I just misunderstood that.)

( Wait.. Why did I even think of that!?? )

( I must be crazy!!! She's still so young to think like that!! )

" Yoru!!! I wanna sit at the counter!!! I can't reach! I'm small." she said while pointing and I then smiled at her.

( She's so cute. But why did I just think of that!? )

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊

A/N : You're in my notification, thank you. XD ahaha
@bakugouilove ❤