Chapter 50

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

" Yurina, wake up, its already morning." I then woke up as I heard someones voice.

" Mama???? " I said and then when I opened my eyes, it was just Yoru who was sitting next to me on the bed.

" Oh.. Its just you." I said and sit up straight on the bed.

" You better be ready now, today is your school day again." Yoru said and so I just smiled to him.

As I was walking towards the bathroom door and when I opened it, I frowned.

" Yoru...." I said and he then stops on his track and looked at me.

" Why is there any bubbles and water on the bathtub?  " I said and looked at him, and then he smiled.

" You're already grown up, I'm sure you can do it by yourself now." He said and was about to leave the room.

" Na ah! I'm still small hmp! *pouts* " I said and he just smiled.

" Yurina, you aren't a little girl anymore, and I shouldn't spoiled you too much, you can do it by your own self, its just easy. " Yoru said and I just crossed my arms on him, and I then heard him sighing.

*sigh*

" Okay.. I'll do it this time, but tomorrow, you will be the one who will prepare your own bath, do you understand? " Yoru said and I just walked away from him and sit on the bed again and crossed my arms while looking at him.

" Geez, did I really spoiled you like that when you were just little?  " Yoru said and smiled.

" You have to prepare bath for me everyday and... Forever." I said and smile to him.

" Nope, not gonna happen, come on, go and take a shower." Yoru said and pushed me inside the bathroom.

( He always prepare bath for me when I was little!!! )

( I wish, I was still small!!!! )

After talking to myself, I then took a shower as fast as I could and when I was done, I then went outside the bathroom and went towards to my wardrobe, and then I saw that white dress again that I am going to wear at school.

*sigh*

( Should.. I really wear this? )

( But its so showy! )

( And too tight for my body! )

( I can't even move comfortably, I mean, I can, but I feel uncomfortable.)

But, I am also glad that Zenaku picked a dress that has a mini short under the skirt, because if it wasn't had a short under it...

( Kyaahh!!! )

( If ever I bent down, someone might see my underwear!!!! )

( And that is embarrassing!!! )

I then grab the white dress and wore it, since, this dress will be my uniform to school.

( Ugh... Why do I feel so uncomfortable with this dress!?? )

* Knock Knock*

" Are you done? We will be going now." I heard Yorus voice outside my room, and so I then opened it immediately and looked at him with my worried face.