Chapter 42

—🕊Yoru Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

It's been three weeks since my sweet strawberry, was delivered in here, thank goodness she was still alive but... She haven't been able to get up or wake up.

King Akuma and Queen Runa were really furious and was really mad about those four demons for doing bad things to little Yurina.

Yasha that mother f*cker, has been visiting for awhile now, as well as his two friends, just visited my strawberry earlier too.

And that president school demon lady, also visited her last day and she keep reading childrens fairy-tale as if strawberry was listening to her.

Though....

" Why did you went to that forest strawberry? " I said while I looked at her.

" You know it was dangerous but you still choose to go, just to repair the necklace that I give to you." I said while looking to her helpless sleeping body.

" The necklace wasn't really important to me, I only give that necklace to you for you to wear it, because we want you to be safe and protected while Zenaku and I are not around. " I said

" The necklace wasn't really special, the one who was wearing it was more than a special thing, and you should know that, please... I'm begging you to wake up already.. " I said

" Yoru, come on we need to prepare food for King Akuma and Queen Runa, and of course for... Little Yurina, when time she will wake up. " Zenaku said and so I stood up and we left her inside her room, my heart is really in pain right now.

( I missed her cute voice calling my name.)

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

*phew*

" I'm home!!!! " I said but of course.. No one can hear me saying that.

I then walked towards to door and when I was about to knocked on the door, I just forgot I'm actually a spirit for now.

I then looked at to my right side and I saw the doorbell I once want to pushed it when I grow up, that was in my wish list too, and now that I am fourteen.

( Maybe I can push the doorbell?? )

But then when I tried to push the doorbell, my hand would only slip inside it.

" So... This is what it feels like being a ghost hah? " I said to myself and then I just went inside the house since I could just went inside without opening the door, anyway as I went inside the house, I then went towards to the kitchen first.

I then smiled when I saw Yoru and Zenakus face, though there faces looks a bit.. Sad.

( Did they missed me? )

( But.. I still have Yorus ashes necklace.)

( Would he be mad at me? )

*Doorbell Sound*

I then saw Yoru walking towards me and I then closed my eyes, thinking I would bump into him but guess what? He just walked through inside me.

" Ah... It's you again mother f*cker, please come inside." I heard Yoru said and so I turned around and to see Yashas face.

( Yasha!???? )

( His here??? )

( What is he doing in here??? )

( I thought he hated me, and was staying away from me? )

" Man, why do you keep calling me a mother f*cker?  " Yasha said as he scratches his head.

" We'll you look like an *sshole to me, but I am also thankful for what you did." Yoru said facing Yasha.

( What he did? )

( What did Yasha do??? )

" We'll, I'm actually glad that I brought her here as soon as possible, and I am also thankful she made it in time, I actually thought she wouldn't make it because of the poison on her neck." Yasha said and that only made me to touch my neck.

( Right, I was hit by something before I sleep unconsciously.)

" And why do you keep bringing sunflower in here, you know my strawberry isn't dead, you mother f*cker. " Yoru said while giving Yasha a death glare.

" Chillax'this is only an everyday gift for her, and besides, I wanted to say sorry for not showing up and play with her that day, I was actually in my training and I forgot that I actually made a promised to come and play with her." Yasha said and smile in front of Yoru but he only gives him a glare.

" *sigh* she's still in her room, don't do any stupid stuff, or I'll kill you within a split of seconds. " Yoru said and then walked away.

I then looked at Yasha who was heading towards my room and so I followed behind him, and as he opened the door to my room, I then saw my little me and I then walked toward it.

" Do I really looked like this?   " I said

( Man.. Is this why they keep calling me a cute demon?? )

( Because... I actually looked so small and cute??? )

( They are such a lolicon, we'll.. I guess? )

I then heard Yasha sighing and he sit next to my bed and he then put the sunflower on the desk besides my bed, and he then looked at my small body who was still sleeping unconsciously.

" Man.. You are so trouble maker." Yasha said and I just looked at him.

" Can't you even atleast think about yourself before putting yourself into an actual dangerous place? " Yasha said while looking at my small body.

" Don't you know how many people was worried about you???  " he said

" Don't you know there were lots of demon who visited you for three weeks and hoping you would wake up???  "He said

( Gosh, I'm sorry, if I'm making everyone around me worried that much.)

( I only wanted to repair Yorus necklace.)

" And don't you know how worried I was when I know you were going to that dangerous place??  " He said

" What if I wasn't there with you hah??? You could have been eaten by that hideous hungry beast!!! " He said

( Oh~ so.. You were my knight in shining armor when I was sleeping unconsciously on the ground?? )

( My~my~...)

" Man, you are such a trouble maker. " He said and there was then a knock outside my room and Zenaku went inside.

" The Queen invited you for breakfast." Zenaku said and Yasha then stood up and went outside the room.

I guess.. This is my time to go back inside my body now... I just wished I'm still seven.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊