Chapter 10

[ Vameth Sins, Institute Of Demon School ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As we arrived to a school which is really freaking hugeeee!

And I'm now seeing lots of types of demon's from the school I'm going to attend.

And there is even a freaking demon with its one eye! And there's another demon with three talking heads! And there's more!!

There's a demon with its body is—... Is a snake!!! 

They all had this weird feature, and weird type of body, but some are actually normal like me, but except for the part that they had horns and they can even hide their own tails or even their big and small wings.

" Okay sweet cake, face the front and smile for the camera. *smile*" Father said and then I smiled in front of the camera and do the peace sign in front of the camera too, and then next — we all had a family photo.

" Have a beautiful day my sweet darling! *smile*" Mother said and then went inside the car as Yoru and Zenaku also went inside too and then the car then flies away from us.

" Here. *showing a phone*" Father

" Oh? A mobile papa? " I asked

" Yes, if you want something or missed me, you can always communicate me through this phone. *smile*" Father said and so I smiled.

" And here, read this written out loud inside the paper if the ceremony will begin and a professor calls you okay? IF only. *smile*" Father

" Yes papa! *smile*" I said and he then disappeared right in front of me.

( He must be going to his work now.)

( What's inside this paper exactly? )

And as I opened it, I then read the writings that was written inside the paper, that papa give to me.

'Good Luck everyone and have beautiful day, Good luck! goooodd luccccck. '

( This looks piece of cake to me.)

As I was starting to walk inside the school, I then stop when a demon calls me.

" Hey! " Demon A

( We'll, I don't know them, so let's just call them demon A-Z.)

" Y-yes? " I said

" Are you a new demon in here? " Demon A

" Y-yes." I said

" We'll, welcome to Vameth Sins, Institute Of all demon's. *smile*" Demon B and so I just smiled and walked away from them, I might get into trouble if I stay longer.

" Hey, you almost scared her." I heard the Demon A's voice.

" Shut up, looks she's a really cute demon, she's so kawaii!!!  " I heard the Demon B's voice too.