Chapter 55

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

After the battle begins, Yurina on the other side is feeling light-headed and sick, until she just passed out besides Rikichi and Takehito but of course they never noticed that Yurina just passed out sitting on the chair, because they were so focused about Yasha and Dracos battle.

But even though Yasha is a Prince of Fire and they are known to be powerful, Yashas opponent is five times stronger than him, but Yasha does not just give up that easily and so he always finds away to hit his opponent and to defeat them.

But unfortunately, like what I said before Yashas opponent is really five times stronger than him.

" Are you not giving up?? " Draco said while smiling.

" Why would I? The fun hasn't started yet." Yasha said and so he then attacked Draco with his fire ball power but on Dracos view, it was just a slow hit for him.

" You never change, you are still the same. Slow like a turtle. " Draco said and dodge all the fires that Yasha give to him.

" But my turn." Draco said he then launches a bigger hit to Yasha within a split of second and Yasha on the side was thrown pretty far and causing him to puke a lot of blood.

" I told you.. You are no much for me, you should have surrender at the first round." Draco said while smirking, while on the other side, there was Yurina who happened to just wake up when Draco launched a critical hit to Yasha.

" Awe~ tehehe, that was a very cute little ball he thrown out tehehe. " Yurina said while giggling and that made Rikichi and Takehito looked Into their side.

" What do you mean a cute little ball? That was definitely a big ice ball with fire! And I bet Yashas body has been damaged now. " Rikichi said

" And that ice fire that Draco used to hit Yasha, is very hard to do, you need to learn it perfectly In order to accomplish a bigger size ball like that. " Takehito said and Yurina just rolled her eyes while looking at Rikichi and Takehito boredly.

" And besides, that is Dracos family technique, no one have never learned to do that technique and to use ice fire power, combining each other, that is very hard to do, except for Dracos family. " Rikichi said and Yurina then just again rolled her eyes and just calmly looked at the battlefield again.

" Gosh, just an ice fire? Pfft, that wasn't really surprising, at all. " Yurina said while crossing her arms together.

" You're really weird today." Rikichi said and Yurina then looked to him and smirk, then suddenly wink.

" And the Winner is Draco from the Gazera, Institute Of The Arcane!!! They had 242 winners now and the Vameth Sins has only 157." The MC said and Yurina then just roll her eyes all over again.

As Yurina looked at to Yasha who was having trouble to stood up because of the damage that was hit by on his body, Yurina on the other side then just created a large bubble without demons noticing her helping Yasha to get up.

*chatter*

*chatter*

" Whats that? Why is it eating Yasha inside? " some of the demon said.

Yurina then just smirked to the demons who don't know what it was, and then Rikichi and Takehito looked to Yurina, who was doing hand gesture while sitting calmly.

" What are you doing?  " Rikichi said

" Yasha is my special friend, he saved me from the magical forbidden forest, and so I'm doing the same, I'm helping him to recover his body that was damaged by that pretty boy with blonde hair." Yurina said and was very calm but her expression were so bored and stuff.

" But helping out is against the rule." Rikichi whispered and so Yurina smirk.

" Then it is about time to break the rule. " Yurina said.

" What??? That is not how the battle goes." Rikichi said and so Yurina then just looked at him sadisticly and just smile.

" We'll, thats not how I play games, so.. I'm gonna break the rules, 'Cause that's what the baddest do." Yurina said and smile, while Rikichi and Takehito were dumbfounded.

" And also, I am here to light things up, set the underworld on fire. " Yurina said and smile from what she just said.

" Diamonds on drip 'cause I came to make a splash, and I'm going to break the rules, 'Cause that's what the baddest always do." Yurina said and smile and looked at them again.

" You're.. Very.. Weird today, are you okay?  " Rikichi said

" Never been so alive, kikichi. " Yurina said

" K-..kikichi????  " Rikichi said

" I'm going to call you that name, from now on. " Yurina said and then the bubbles then disappeared but Yasha passed out after that.

" Volunteering to fight against other students is now opened up!  " The MC said and so Yurina smiled ear to ear and Yurina then raised her hands and stood up.

" I'll fight, and I love to pick my own opponent." Yurina said and smirk.

*chatter*

*chatter*

*chatter*

All the demons were now looking at Yurinas direction who was walking, and without a split of seconds she was like a flash that just suddenly appeared at the center of the battlefield.

" Now dear, do you want to spin the battle to see who wi—." The MC said but Yurina cut him off.

" No, I'm picking my own opponent." Yurina said and she then looked all the Gazera Student and she just smiled.

" Okay, who's the strongest from all of you? " Yurina said and crossed her arms and while looking to all students of the Gazera.

" I am the strongest of them all my lady. " someone shouted at the crowd and so Yurina looked Into his direction.

" Oh.. Are you?  " Yurina said while she was staring at the Gazera Student who stood up.

" Yes, I am, I am very powerful." He said with confident and so Yurina then just rolled her eyes.

" Then what are you waiting for? Come down in here and lets fight." Yurina said and crossed her arms and so the guy name Shozo then went straight to the battlefield.

" The battle begins now! " The MC announced and Yurina then smiled sadisticaly to Shozo.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊