Chapter 63

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I get off from the car, Mr. Kitty then stop me by grabbing my dress and so I looked at Mr. Kitty.

*meow*

" Commoner, be careful." Kitty said and I smiled.

" Don't worry, I'm strong." I said and waved my hands to walked away from them, as I went inside the school, I then saw Rikichi, and Takehito who was running towards to Rikichi.

" Rikichii!!!!! Takehito!!!  " I shouted and so both of them looked in to my direction and I waved my arms and run towards to them.

( At human world, I have no one to be friends with me, because I was poor.)

( No one would never played with me.)

( But now, it changed.)

" Y-Yurina." I heard Takehito said after I hugs both of them and then I looked at them as I smiled.

" Do you really always do that to guys? " Rikichi said as he crossed his arms and so I just nodded.

" Man, you are really so cute but so naive." Rikichi said and I just smile even more.

" Please don't do that, other guys might think that you have something to them." Rikichi said and so I looked at him and just stared.

" I have something for them? " I said

" Guys, might think you liked them, because you keep hugging them whenever you see them. " Rikichi said and so I nodded.

( Ah.. Huh? )

" What does it mean?  "I said and he just face palm for the second time again.

" Man, I don't know how Yasha can interact with you, you're so slow and can't understand things so easily. " Rikichi complained.

" Sorry. *pouts*" I said and looked at him.

" *sigh* What I mean about it is you need to stop hugging a guy whenever you see them, they might think that you have a crush on them. " Rikichi explained.

( Ah! )

" Whats a crush means? " I said and Rikichi then pinched my cheek so hard and after that I then touch my cheek and looked at him.

" Man! You never learned!  " Rikichi said and so I looked at to Takehito who was just so quiet.

" What? " Takehito said

" Do you know what it means? " I said and he just sighed.

" Are you pretending to be dumb? " Rikichi said and so I just stared at him and said 'No'.

" Its like you're having a butterfly inside your stomach and whenever you see that person, you always keeps smiling non-stop. " Rikichi said

" But I.. Always feel butterfly in my stomach, and whenever I saw foods in front of me *smile* I can't stop smiling and eats more foods!!!  " I said and smile and they just face palm again.

" That means you're hungry. " Rikichi

" What we meant is by, you will like a 'person' not a food!  " Rikichi said and Yasha then just appeared to their side.

" What's going on in here?  " Yasha said and so I looked at him and I was about to get near to him open arms, but then Rikichi stops me.

" Don't even think of hugging males again. " Rikichi said