Chapter 71

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I left those eight mans, Akumu the students president then just appeared right in front of me and, I then smiled to her and greeted her.

" We'll, you looked more beautiful than those days you were so small and cute." she said and smiled

( She is still the best student school president in here.)

" The school President Counselor wants to talked to you about something, do you mind? " she said and so I just smiled to her and followed her.

After walking for so long, we then arrived at the front door of the President Counselor and before I could come in, I knocked first.

" Please, come in. " I heard a mans voice.

As I opened the door, the walls were red and the floor was very fancy and the decorations were very elegant and it's very beautiful to my eyes.

" Please sit down." He said and I then smiled to him and sit on the chair with gold color.

" You called me for something, right? What is it? Is there something to discuss with? " I said as I smiled looking to this man in front of me, and as I stared to him, I just realized it was Yashas father. Mr. Kodaka.

" Oh! Mr. Handsome man! I am so pleased to see you again!  " I said as I stood up and bow again and he then just laughed and smiled to me.

" I actually thought you already forgot me, I actually called you for I need to talked to you." He said, and so I then looked at him with my beautiful eyes [ just kidding.]

( What could this be? )

" The Entire professors and masters from our school voted for you to be our school shield and the school protector, we have sense that you really stands out from other demons who schooled in here, so.. what do you think Ms.Yurina? " He said

( A school protector? A shield??? )

( What is this... Am I going to be their knight in shining shield??? )

( We'll, as long as I am protecting my Fathers school, it is very okay to me.)

" I'd be glad, I'll accept it. " I said as I smiledand he then showed me a piece of paper and he handed me a pen, I then took the pen and signed the signature.

" Then, you don't mind to be our hidden weapon in our school, right? " He said and smiled

" H-hidden weapon? " I said as I looked at him.

" Yes, there will be a battle between school next month again, and the battle is between protector of the school and the hidden weapon of the school." He said and so I gulped, and then I placed my hand to my chest.

" I don't mind." I said and smiled.

( What??? )

( Did I really said that??? )

" We'll, everything is settled then. " He said and smiled to me, as I was about to stood up, he then stop me for a moment.

" Oh! I forgot to mention this to you, tomorrow you will be sent to another school." He said

" I'll transfer to another school??? " I said but he then smile.