Chapter 114

[ MY HEART GOES—BA-DUMP ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

" Oh, by the way Yurina, I want to give you this." Sephra said as she handed me a book.

( What am I actually going to do with this book? I am not fun of reading books.)

" Uh... What am I going to with this? " I said as I hold the book.

( We'll, reading a book won't hurt me, I guess.)

" Read. Of course, you're sure funny." Sephra said as she chuckles.

" I am? " I said as I looked at her and she then smiled.

" Can I touch your boobs? They are looking hot! " Sephra said and my eyes widened while looking at her and she then laugh.

" HAHAHAHA, I love it when you give me that reaction, I was just joking, I'm not lesbiam you know, by the way may I ask? " Sephra said as I was still staring at her

" Sure go ahead, ask me anything you want." I said as I look at the book.

" Do you have any relationships with the red hair dude, you know the one who always pick you up after school?  " Sephra said and so I look at her confusingly.

( The what now? )

" You mean my father and mother's butler? Are you talking about Yoru?  " I said and she then nodded her head like crazy.

( Okaaay...)

" What about him? Did he do something bad to you?  "I said as I looked at her.

" Uh.. No, I was just asking if you have any relationships with him. " Sephra said

( Any relationships with him? )

( With Yoru??? )

" What kind of relationship are we talking about?  Be specific, I might misunderstood you or YOU will misunderstood me. " I said as I was still staring at her.

" You know.. Like you two are.. Somehow dating?? Are you two dating? " Sephra said as her face looks troubled and worried.

( Is she..)

" Do you like my butler?!  " I said and she then immediately look at me blushing.

( I knew it.)

" N-no... I-i..dont like him, I was just asking if you two had a relationship or maybe.. You know, dating." Sephra said and so I just smirked ear to ear while staring at her.

( Yeah.. Right, like someone would fall for that excuse.)

" Oh really now? " I said as I crossed my arms in front of her and is also smirking.

" Do you really think I would believe that? Its all over your face, I can read you like an open book, you know." I said as I was smiling looking at her, while she was just standing in front of me blushing.

( Geez.. She likes Yoru, my dad and mom's butlers hah.)

( Now. I'm going to tease her even more.)

" You like him, don't you? Just admit It, I will keep it as a secret, if you will be honest to me." I said as I smirked at her crossing my arms.

" I told you, I was just asking if you two are dating, I don't like him at all, like never in my entire life." Sephra said as she crossed her arms In front of me and I just smiled and walk towards to her a bit.