Chapter 123

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

" Ha~ what a useless brat you are." The woman said as she slapped Yurina's face so hard that her cheek burns bright red.

" I actually thought you are stronger than anyone, as I heard from my sisters news." The woman said as she continue to slapped her face and even kicked her stomach.

" Sister, you've been torturing her like that for an hour now, why don't we take a break from now. " The other woman said as she calmed her older sister.

" Well that was a stress reliever, I guess." The woman said as she sit down on the chair and eats the food that her young sister prepared for her.

The woman's young sister then walk towards to Yurina and asked her if she was hungry, but Yurina responded.

" As if I would, there might be a poison in that, not thanks." Yurina said and then the woman whose name Is Yamauchi slapped her face.

" I was asking you politely my dear, you have no manners from your elders, your parents should had teach you some manners." she said and holds a knife.

" What are you gonna do? Hurt me like what your sister did to me? Come on, I dare you." Yurina said and smile.

" You still have the nerve to speak like that hah. " she said and then swing the knife to Yurina's face.

" Now, tell me does it hurt? " she said as she was smiling thinking her face is now bleeding with a cut on her cheek and Yurina then look at her and smiled.

" My~ look at that, is it bleeding? Or not." Yurina said and chuckles, her older sister then stood up and kicked her so bad.

" That serves you right." the woman said, but she wasn't satisfied of what she did, so she grabbed a hard metal baseball bat on her hands and she used it to hit Yurina.

" Sister, you might kill her." She said as she was smiling ear to ear.

" She will die sooner or later anyway, so mind if we will just torture her slowly, so she will feel the pain." The woman said as her name is Hinouchi, the spider sisters.

" Now, how does it feel my dear being struck by a metal bat? " she said as she faced Yurina, but only to see her face smiling ear to ear.

" You kidding me? Is that all? I feel great satisfaction! I love it when someone is so rough, keep up the good work." Yurina said and smile sadisticaly.

" You brat! You never learn." She said and hit her knees three times and even kicked her stomach until she puke blood but she keeps smiling to them like she doesn't feel any pain.

*puke*

" Ha! Would you look at that." Yamauchi said as she crossed her arms in front of Yurina who was puking blood all over the floor.

" Feeling any pain my dear? " Hinouchi said as she placed her hand on Yurina's chin and made her to look at her in front.

" I'll spit on your face if you won't stay away from me." Yurina said and that made Hinouchi the spider woman angry and slapped her face once again.

" Why do you always slapped my face?! My cheeks are hella'burnin! You piece of garbage." she yelled and then Hinouchi hit her head with a bat and that made Yurina to block out and sleep unconsciously.

" Now, its quiet, blessed the day." Yamauchi said as she sit on the chair and eats her food calmly.

—🕊Akuma Hida Rokurō (POVs)