Chapter 46

—🕊Hasebe Taichirō Rokurō (POVs)

As I was sitting on my throne, I then sighed.

( How many years should I wait? )

( I cannot wait anymore! )

( Is my son going to have a child? )

*sigh*

As I was thinking sitting on my throne, my guard then appeared and bow down to me.

" My Lord, we just received a news from Queen Hori and around the world." He said and so I just rolled my eyes and sighed while looking at him.

" What is it now? " I said

" There was a news all around the world th—." He said and I cut him off, and just roll my eyes.

" Don't care. " I said and just looked at him.

( Can this day even get boring? )

( I just want to see my son having a child!!! )

( Its been years, and I waited long enough!! )

" But my lor—. "He said and then there's my servant who just came.

" My lord, Queen Hori your wife has sent a news to you my lord, it is said that your son Akuma, has been hiding a child from all the family. " My servant said and hearing from that news, it surprised me!

( My son...)

( Has been hiding a child from all of us!??? )

( How dare he!!! )

" Queen Hori also sent an image of the Little Girl named Yurina, she is your grandchild. " My servant said and so I stood up.

" Why didn't you tell me earlier? " I said and looked at my guard.

" My Lord, I was trying, but you never let me finish talking, it happened all the time since that day you were just a prince. " He said and I just looked at him.

( We'll.. That's true.)

( Can't complain.)

" We'll then, let me see my grandchilds picture. "I said and my servant then showed a picture of a little red eyed girl with black hair.

( Oh~~~ kawaiii!!!!! )

" But also my lord, King Akumas daughter just went to an expedition by herself when she was seven and she went to the forbidden forest." My servant said and so it surprised me.

" What happened to my little grandchild after that? Did she die? " I said

( If she died, that's so sad.)

" No my lord, she is still alive, although there was some things that has been changed. " My servant said.

( What change? )

" When she just woke up today, she was already a teenage girl, she was no longer a seven year old girl." My servant said and so I nodded and she just then showed a picture of a young girl.

" We'll that must be the effect of the forbidden forest." My guard said and so I nodded as an agreement too, although the one who owned that forest and create something magical inside there was Emira Kanazawa, but she also created some dangerous and deadly creatures inside there, all are hungry beast.