Chapter 126

[ BLOOD EVERYWHERE ]
[ IT ALL BEGIN: LIKE THIS ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

There was a mirror at my side, I then walked towards it and I then saw myself with a dark clothes and dark eyes.

" My eyes aren't red any more, they are entirely all black." I said and then immediately smile and I saw my teeth that are sharper than the blades.

" I'm comin' at you all live, and real real.. Wild.*grin*" after that someone then just suddenly opened the door and I saw a blonde haired guy who was looking at me confusingly.

I then smiled to him evilly and when he was about to say a damn word, I then let out massive dark shadows around me and those shadows covered his mouth and chained his entire body that he couldn't even move a bit.

" Awe~ you looked scared as f*ck hah? " I said and smiled to him, I then closed the door behind him and I placed my hands on his face, touching him and when he stares at my eyes, a smile on my face then formed.

" I can see how you look uncomfortable and scared in your eyes, that's making me hungrier even more." I said and immediately bite his skin off.

" Scream as loud as you want, no one can hear you." I said sadictically and I then let out another massive energies around me and an army of evil looking shadows appeared in front of me.

" Kill him and if it's needed, eat him alive. *evil smile* Don't waste the food in his body, the demons are all delicious food. " I said and opened the door widely enough for the dark shadows attacked all the demons inside this place.

( Run my little weaklings, mama is coming.)

As I walked slowly in this hallway, I can hear screams around the entire room and every time I took step on this floor they are all cracking up, the walls are all broken and a sadist smile can be seen on my lips and a fire burning in my eyes.

" What's happe—." he said when he opens the door and when he saw me, I choked him up on the air and when he stares at my eyes, I smile and choked him up even more.

*gunshot*

His head then suddenly explode and his blood splashed on my face and I then licked the blood on my lips and smile.

" Uh, I should have spit heat, and melt his face off and then disappear, like I'm his eraser. That would be nice." I said as I wipe off the blood on my face and licked it on my hands.

( Ah~ delicious, taste like juice.)

I then casted another explosions outside the school and I smirked when I saw the nurse who lied to me.

" I got all the boys on my hands, the lines on ring on my fingers and knock 'em all dead, turning their heads, then I got all the eyes on me, Easy." I said as I looked at Miss Nurse A, she was a meter distance away from me.

As I walked slowly towards to her, she then tried to run away from me, but she did not move an inch from where she is standing and I just smile pathetically looking at her.

( How can they be so powerful? )

( When they are just so pathetically pathetic demons, who can't even beat me.)

( Its crazy.)

( And how funny.)

I was now standing behind her and she keeps running without moving from where she is, and so I tapped her shoulder and when she turned around I then slapped her face so hard and kicked her face off that cause her to fell down on the floor.