Chapter 116

[ The Letter ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I was walking through the hallways again, I then just bump into someone, and so I look at who was it and was about to say 'sorry' when I saw akumu-.. The Student School President, for the first time.

( I've never seen her for a long time.)

( Where could she went to, and why did I only saw her today? )

" Akumu... Its nice to see you again." I said as I smiled to her, but she didn't give me a smile but just walked passed through me.

( H-huh? Why did she ignore me? )

I then turned around to stop her and grabbed by her arms and she turned to look at me in my eyes.

" What?  " she said in a cold voice.

" What's wrong? Why are you ignoring me? D-did I do something wrong? " I said and she then glared at me and pulled her arms back towards her.

" I don't know, find it out to yourself." She said and left me while I was still looking at her confusingly.

( Find out what? )

( I've never do something to her.)

( In fact, I've never seen her for the longest time.)

( And.. Now that I saw her again, I just realized.)

( I've never seen her around the school, this past few weeks.. I guess.)

( But... I've never done something to make her angry with me.)

( I must have done something wrong then.)

( I guess, I was this so busy being bossy and evil around the demons.. That I forgot about Akumu.)

" Hmmm..I-. " I said and then someone just called me by my name.

" Yurina." I heard Daimon's voice and so I turned around to see him walking towards to me.

" Yeah? Is there something I can help? " I said and he then lend me a piece of paper.

" What is this?  " I said looking at him with the paper on my hand.

" I don't really know what's inside that paper, I didn't read it, but someone wants me to give this to you, I suggested to her that it would be nice if she will give it to herself, but she don't want to. " Daimon said and so I looked at the paper.

( Someone is sending me a letter? )

" Did you saw her face?  " I said and he shake his head as 'No'.

" I can't see her face clearly, she was wearing a hoodie." Daimon said.

( Hoodie????!  )

" What hoodie??  " I said

" Something... Black and dark red, why did you ask? Is something wrong? " Daimon said and so I shook my head as 'No'.

" Is this everything you wanted to give to me? " I said as I looked at him and he then just shook his head and so I just smiled.

" I'll see you around then, and oh! I just happened to bump to Nurse A, she wants you to go to the clinic." Daimon said and left as soon as he said those words.

I then looked at the letter inside of a small paper, and so I opened the small paper to see a written letter, just what I expected.

Dear Yurina,

I had been watching you ever since the day you arrived in here in the underworld, I was going to let you pass through since you were just an innocent human living with demons, but.. You just crossed the line.

I'll make you pay for what you have done to my family, I will kill all the people you cared so much in this world, if it's meant to hurt you, like how you hurt me so much.

I will make you beg for forgiveness, I will never forgive you for what you have done to my family! I will kill everyone you love and soon.. You will be the next.

We will see each other around, so be aware of my presence, cause I won't be nice to you no more, and you will be a dead corpse on the next day, you will pay for everything, you'll see.

After reading that message, I then crampled the letter and walked towards to the bin next to me, and I ripped the entire letter into small pieces so that no one could ever read it.

( I already changed my future.)

( That mean, I have new enemies that I have never seen in the future.)

( Now.. That question is.. Who is the person who wrote this letter for me? )

( How does that person know I am a human??! )

( How did that ever happen?! How did someone knows I was a human before?! )

( I've never told anyone I was a human, except for Zenaku, Yoru and Mom and Dad, they already know about it.)

( But I am a full blooded demon now, so I am half blooded human and demon.)

( But.. I don't understand..)

\\ Hello bi-atch. \\

( Thank goodness you're here, finally I have someone to talk to.)

\\ What's is going on anyway? \\

( Someone had written a letter for me, its like that person is giving us death threats, and says that person will kill everyone we cared so much.)

\\ You don't need to worry that much, we can take care of that situation If it will happen. \\

\\ You can always count on me. \\

( We really understand each other hah.)

\\ Of course, we are one remember?  Anyway, don't be so worried about it, just be prepared. \\

\\ We never know what exactly that person is planning her next moves for us. \\

( The goal in here is to found out who wrote that letter! )

\\ We will be have troubles about that, since you ripped that letter apart. \\

( I remember the hand written to that person, I'm good at memories.. Well sometimes.)

\\ Okay, lets just be careful, we don't know if someone so close to us is actually the one who wrote that letter for us. \\

\\ And it might that person is just provoking us, so we need to stay calm and act like we don't know anything. \\

( So, we will be playing dumb card games now? )

\\ Yup, just how dumb you were when you were so innocent. \\

( Shut up, someone is literally sending us death threats, but you have the nerve to joke around on me?! )

\\ Whatever. Call me when something happens and I will kill them just for you Teehee. \\

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊