Chapter 103

[ A Visit of the King Of Shadows ]

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As little Yurina finished her bath and dressed up with her white dress again, she then holds the spider on her hand she even put the spider on top of her head.

" Zenaku!!!!! " she yelled running around the lobby.

" Yoru!!!! " she yelled again and then the two brother then suddenly appeared right in front of her and that made her to stop running around.

" What is it?? " Yoru said as he was also panicking.

" Did something happened? " Zenaku said looking at Yurina who was looking at them.

Yurina was about to speak when a hand touches her head and when she looked who it was, she then saw Mr. Velthazor who was holding a spider —her spider friend.

Yurina was then shocked when Mr. Velthazor eats her spider friend in front of her and little Yurina then suddenly cried and runs towards to Yoru and Zenaku.

" Waaaahhh!!!! " she cried and went towards to Yoru and hug

" Whats wrong strawberry? " Yoru said as he grabbed her shoulder.

" He.. He Eats my friend! " she said as she cried and Yoru and Zenaku then just smiled.

" Its okay, its Mr. Velthazors job to kill any living insects in this house." Zenaku said

" But.. But it was my friend. " she said sadly and door bells then rings outside.

" Its okay, you'll have more insects friends and Mr. Velthazor will eats them all. " Yoru said as joke then Yurina cried even more and Yoru just laughed and carried her.

" I'll open the door, you three  go to the living room." Zenaku said and the three then left and went towards to the living room while little Yurina was still crying on Yorus shoulder and Mr. Velthazor who was still chewing the spider in his mouth calmly.

—🕊Zenaku Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

As I opened the door, I then felt a gasped of wind on my skin, and I closed the door again, for there was no one outside.

( Hmm..)

As I turned around, I almost have a heart attack when I saw King Mizui Hiromitsu. King Akumas Uncle, he is a relative of King Akuma Hida Rokurō.

King Mizui changed his last name as Hiromitsu that is why he is called as Mizui Hiromitsu and Not Mizui Rokurō, he is also the strongest king of shadows in here.

" My King.. I am glad that you had time to visit King Akumas Home." I said as I bow in front of him.

" No need to be polite, I am not here to pay a visit for my dear Akuma, I am here for my grand child, where is my little girl? " King Mizui said as he looked around the house.

" Please, follow me my King, they are inside the living room." I said as he followed me.

When we arrived at the living room, King Mizui then went towards in front of my brother causing him to stood up immediately when he saw King Mizui.

" Greetings my king. " He said and bow down.

" Stop bowing in front of me, and give me my little girl." King Mizui said as he opened his arms widely to my little Yurina who was looking at him.

" Strawberry, meet your fathers uncle, you can call hi—." Yoru said

" Grandpa??? " She said as she looked at Yoru who just smiled and so I went towards to them.

" No, no, call him Ki—." Yoru said but was cut off when King Mizui grabbed and carried her on his arms.

" You are such a beautiful little girl with red eyes! That is so beautiful! " King Mizui said as little Yurina was just looking at him and then started crying.

" Oh no! Please don't cry, I was just praising you for you have the resembles of Queen Runa, my dear." King Mizui said as I just took a sit on the sofa and looked at them with a smile.

" I'll go get a tea my king." Yoru said and left the room.

" I have something for you my little one. " King Mizui said as he showed a ball of shadows. Flying around inside the ball.

" What are this? " she said as she stops crying.

" Its a ball of shadows, you can see them dancing and flying around inside." King Mizui said and he then puts down Yurina on the floor and who happens who was just looking at him.

" My~my~ you have such a very beautiful face." King Mizui said as he pinch little Yurinas cheek and she then suddenly run towards to me.

" Whats wrong? " I said and she then started crying in front of me.

" Is she scared of me? " King Mizui said and so I looked at him and smiled.

" I think she is. She still haven't meet the whole family of Both Queen Runa and King Akuma." I said and he then nodded his head.

( Though, I think he must have met already Queen Hori.)

( I have a feeling about i—.)

( Right..)

( She does.)

( King Akuma told me about it.)

" We'll then, give this to my dear Akuma, its a gift and this one to his wife too, I just happened to passed by, I'm going to an expedition today." King Mizui said and he then stood up and looked at my little Yurina who was hiding at my back.

" And take care of that ball little one, its a gift from your dear relatives. " King Mizui said and she then hides her face and I just smiled.

" We'll, I must leave today, I'll see you all after the expedition." after that King Mizui them bows himself and bid good bye not until Yurina then run towards to him.

" Hmm.. What is it?  " He said as he kneels down.

" Thank you for the gift." she said and smiled.

" We'll, its the least thing I can do. " He said and my brother then arrives with the tea.

" My King, are you leaving already? " Yoru said and King Mizui then smiled.

" Indeed." He said and once again looked at Yurina and was about to leave when she spoke again.

" Watch out from two dangerous demon at your expedition." She said and that made me look back to King Mizui who smiled.

" I will little one." He said and when King Mizui left the room, I then carried her on my arms.

" What was that? " I said and she then looked at my and smiled.

" Don't worry, he will survive." She said and that made my eyebrows raised.

" We'll, what am I going to do wi—. " Yoru said and suddenly Mr. Velthazor grabbed the cup on the tray.

" Nothing is more delicious than eating that spider." He said and smiled and just sighed and looked at him.

" Don't eat my friends! That wasn't nice! " she said and started to cried again and so I pat her back and calm her, while this two mans were just laughing and so I just sighed.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊