Chapter 53

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

When the main hall opened and all the Gazera students come inside, I just then felt someone was hiding at my back, and so I looked who was it and I just saw Yurina.

( What is this pumpheaded pumpkin doing?? )

( Obviously, she is hiding, but why would she hide?? )

( WAHAHA she's so cute.)

" What are you doing? Why are you hiding at my back? " I said

" Uh.. Just face front, a-and don't act like someone is hiding at your back, just keep cool." She said and I just smiled.

( She's so cute.)

" Aren't you going to watch and check who are this student?  " I said and looked at her.

" No, and stop looking at me, face front. " she said and looked at me too, and I just smiled and do what she said.

( Man, why is she so cute?! )

( You're still that same little girl I know.)

( And that is so funny.)

I then stop talking to myself when I just saw someone standing in front of me and was talking to me and when I just notice who he was.

I just remember, he is the so great and we'll known mother f*cker name Draco.

" So, you're the guy having a dark energy hah." Draco said and I just sighed and rolled my eyes.

( What is he talking about dark energy? )

( Man, he never changed.)

( F*ck him.)

( And did he just call me 'guy'?? )

( Is he playing the game 'I don't know you'?? )

( Man... F*ck you mother f*cker.)

" What are you talking about? " I said with my calm voice and I just then felt Yurinas hands at my back again.

( Man.. What Is she doing??? )

( This Pumpheaded... Why is she even hiding at my back?! )

" Nothing much, but I'd be glad if you and I, will have a battle after this." Draco said and so I just smiled to him.

( Yeah whatever you want.)

( I've been also wanted to defeat you anyway.)

( And I heard a lot about you, that everyone don't want to mess with hah. )

( Lets see about that.)

" It'll be an honor to fight with you." I said and just looked at him

" Great, I'll be waiting for you at the battlefield." Draco said and I just nodded, and when he started walking, I then turned around to see Yurina at my back.

" What are you doing? Why were you touching?  " I said and she just looked at me and give me that face what-did-I-do look.

" I was just.. Playing. " She said and just smiled to me.

( Man... Why is she doing this to me? )

" Stop playing and quit hiding at my back." I said and she just pouted in front of me.