Chapter 105

[ Group Members; ]
[ Recruiting A New Member; ]
[ Sil'Pavia Hell ]

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As the three were running around the school, Yurina was now on top of the rooftop school.

*huff*

*huff*

*huff*

" Okay.. Okay.. You are so good at running *huff*" Sephra said as she catches up with her breath.

" Okay, we won't pinch you no more, just get down in here." Shan said and Yurina then nodded her head and just teleported in front of them.

*huff*

" Man! Aren't you out of breath??  " Shan said as she looked at her.

" Nope." she said and smile to both of them.

" Do you remember about our group?  " Sephra said and little Yurina then smiled then nodded her head out.

" We'll, we kind of need a new member, I mean what like you said, we need only one." Shan said and Sephra nodded her head.

" Shall we find a new good member??  " Shan said and looked at little Yurina who looked around her surroundings.

" How about we just set a table and find some students who are interested to join our group?  " Sephra said

" Good idea! What do you think Little Yurina?? " Shan said as both of them looked into her and she just shrugged and nodded her head.

" Okay, then lets starts, the school just announced the day you weren't here, that there will be a meeting for all the faculty members of the school, that means today is free day! " Shan said and Yurina just coldly looked at them.

" Okay then! I will set a table, and you shan and little Yurina, find a student who are interested to join us. " Sephra said and Shan then grabbed little Yurinas small hand and both of them walked away.

Shan and little Yurina then walked around the school and they spot a whole group of female students and so both of them walked towards to them.

" Hwello~. " little Yurina said and the whole group of students then looked at her.

" Awe~~~ look at her guys! She is so cute!!! " Girl A said as little Yurina was just looking at her with blank expression.

" Are you lost little girl? " Girl B

" Nwope. " she said and looked at all of them.

" Waah!! Kawai!!! " Girl C

" Do you want to join my group? Its Sil'Pavia Hell, do you have a spare time? " Yurina said as she looked at them all.

" Oh~ but we already joined a group, I'm sorry but we can't. " Girl D

" Owkay, bye! " little Yurina said and walked away from them, she then walked towards to Shan.

" What did they say? " Shan said as she looked at her.

" They already joined a club group. " she said and Shan just sighed.

" *sigh* I think this will be very hard to find someone who will be joining our club group." Shan said and little Yurina then looked around, until she spotted a girl with dark energy and so she followed where she was going.

" Huh? Yurina! Where are you going?!  " Shan shouted as she followed where she was heading.

As Yurina followed the girl, shan was also behind her back, and the three of them arrived at the underground of the school.

" This is the underground of our school, and this is where the Club group held if there are club fighting." Shan said and so Yurina then just looked at her and to the girl who was just standing at the center.

" Stop hiding and quit following me already." the girl said and so shan looked at Yurina who was already gone.

" What do you want from me little girl? " the girl said as she looked at her coldly.

" I am Yurina, and I want you to join my group." she said straightly.

" Straightforward hah.. I will only join, if you could defeat me." she said and smirked.

" So you want me to fight you and if I could defeat you.., you WILL join my group? " Yurina said happily and the girl then smiled as she nodded her head and there was a sword surrounding both of them and Shan was just looking at them silently.

" The rules in here, is you will not used any magic of your powers, but only strength and your ability to fight with me with using sword only." she said as she was holding a sharp looking sword on her both hands.

Yurina then looked at her up and down and to her two swords that she was holding, she then looked around her and saw lots of swords surrounding both of them.

" Pick any swords you'd like to used on our battle, if you defeat me, I'll be gladly to join your group with no words and complaining." she said as she looked Yurina.

Yurina then looked around her, and she spot a sword perfectly just made for her, she then grabbed the sword in front of her but it seems to be heavy, but she managed to hold it perfectly fine.

" You looked like you are not trained of using swords." She said as she smiled in front of little Yurina who was standing in front of her silently.

" This will be fun, you couldn't even hold a sword properly." she said and smirked.

" Yeah, I've never used swords before, because no one teaches me how to used it properly." little Yurina said and so the girl in front of her raised her eyebrows and smile.

" We'll, that is so nice, I'm fighting with someone who doesn't have any experience of using a sword properly, I think this will good. " she said as she looked at little Yurina who had blank expression.

" Since, you're a little girl, I'll take it easy at first, because I don't want to hurt a little girl that looked so cute, I might scar your pretty face, that would be so sad if I will, you know. " she said and smile sarcastically.

The girl then spin her two swords around her and she then smiled to little Yurina who is holding one sword on her hand and with none experienced of using swords at all was just looking at her blankly with no expression.

She is just looking at her movements and how she holds her swords, she is just standing not even bothered to move.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE HONESTLY CONTINUED —🕊