Chapter 23

—🕊Arata Hisae Masatane (POVs)

As I arrived at the school with my crew, I then stopped on my tracks when I saw the little demon who defeated me at the battle, I then took a step back away from her, and when she waved her hands saying goodbye to that servant, I then saw her smile, it was fading away and her bright smile turns to gloomy or sad.

( Is she okay? )

( Her face looks so gloomy today.)

( Did something happened to her? )

" Is something bothering her? " Kiza said she is a demon with a wings of butterfly.

" She look so bothered." Ami, she's a demon witch dragon.

" Something must have happened to her, she looks so... gloomy." Azalea and she's a demon princess of death, she summon deaths.

" And sad. " Miko, she's a demon Necromancer.

I was just looking at her, until she looks in our direction and I saw her red eye's glowing bright and dark to all of us, and so we then hide to the big tree that was right besides us.

" That was almost." Haruko said, she's a demon princess of Armenia.

We then looked at her again, she was starting to walked slowly and the atmosphere on her looks so gloomy and heavy, something must had happened to her.

—🕊Akumu Kitahara Miyako (POVs)

As I was walking through the lobby, I then saw this little girl named Yurina, she was just staring outside the window of the school, I then walked towards to her and when she noticed me she just smiled at me.

" What were you looking outside twinny winny little girl? " I said and stare at this small bean.

" Oh nothing, I just feel something weird today." she said and so I stared at her.

" Do you want to forget it? " I said and she then looked at me and smiled.

" How?  " she said and so I lend my hand to her and she gladly hold it.

( Oh!!! Kawaiiiii!!!!! Her hands is so tiny!!! )

( I want to hold her tiny soft hand for the rest of my life.)

As we both walked to the hallway, I then secretly looked at her.

( Why is she so gloomy today? )

( It seems her bright and lovely spirit is not in the mood right now.)

( Right, she was missing last night, and that news spread to the underworld.)

( King Akuma and Queen Runa, must have been so worried about this small twinny winny bean.)

( But still! She looks so gloomy, she's not so bright today.)

( But why do I still find her so cute!!!!!! )

( Those rosy soft cheeks is so damn cute!!!! )

As I was having fun with my thoughts, she suddenly looked at me with her red eyes.

" Is something on my face? " she said

" Nope, anyway we're here, let's go inside? " I said and smiled to her and she just opened the door.

( Why is she soo...... F*cking cute?!! )