Chapter 94

—🕊Yukari (POVs)

As she followed me on to the garden, I then stop and turned around to look at her again.

( Did she changed her tail color?? )

( Whats with her eyes? )

( Why are there black?? )

( The last time I looked at her, she has red eyes and her tail was white.)

( Mermaids or sirens, has only one tail color.)

( Unless.. If she—.)

" So.. What the hell is up?? " she said and it made me shocked a bit.

( Why isn't she polite to me anymore??! )

( Did she already forgot that I'm a princess of this kingdom?! )

( She was really nice earlier to me, I mean.. To everyone of course.)

( Does she has a split personality or what?? )

" Hey bi-atch, I'm talking to you, why aren't you answering me hah?! " She said and my two siren sisters then appeared besides me bringing a tea cup and cupcake.

" Oh! You're already here that fast? " Xeyale said raising her brows and was holding a tea.

" Do you wa—." Xydemon said but then this girl in front of us just grabbed the cupcake and eats it without even asking for it.

" Thanks but can I go inside to this awful and ridiculous looking kingdom? I need to find that f*cking girl inside this palace or whatever that is called. " she said while chewing the food on her mouth.

" Did you just cussed in front of us? " I said and she then looked at me with her black eyes that I can't even see any pupils in it.

" Why? Do you have f*cking problem with it?  " She said and then chewed the food and looked at me straight in the eyes.

( Oh my gosh..)

( She has.. Split personality..)

" Do you know that we are three princesses inside this kingdom? " Xydemon said and she then crossed her arms and smirk.

" I know, this red haired girl said it already, and besides." she said and give a smiled widely.

( Red.. Haired girl?! )

( Did she already forgot my name?? )

( But I just introduced myself an hour ago.)

" I don't f*cking care if someone is from royalties, I don't give a damn sh*t on to everyone. " she said and we three just gasped looking at her and she just give us a first-time?-look.

" What exactly happened to your tail? Why is it all black? " Xeyale said and she then looked at her tail.

" Its already black you idiots. " she said and just crossed her arms in front of us and it seems like she is rolling her eye on us.

" Guys, we're here." I heard Rains voice and her nine sisters where now here too, but what's more shocking and surprising is we saw two Yurinas in front of us, but different colors to each other.

" Who is she??? " Rain said while pointing her fingers to the one who has black tail.

" Beautiful black tail, never seen one, except today of course." Chenna

" Woaaah, you twoo look-alikes! " CheYen

" Can someone please explain what is going on in here? " Pink said, one of Rain friends.

" Ahh..." This white tailed girl in front of us then looked at the girl next to her.

" Uh.. She is me. " She said and so we looked at the two again and again.

" What???  " I said

( Huh?! )

" Sorry, can you say that again please? " Freya

" This is me, my other split personality, the darker side of me." She explained and so I nodded as I now knew what was going on.

But...

( What?? )

" So.. She is like the opposite of you? " Xydemon said and she then nodded her head.

" I actually thought she was you! " Mariella

" Exactly, that is what I was thinking too!! " Xeyale, Rain and Pink

" Not even close, we may have the same looks, but not with personality bi-atch." This black tailed girl said.

By that, this black tailed girl then just went inside from Yurinas body and it shocked me.

" Omg!!! Where did she go??? " Dahlia

" Uh... Inside her body of course, stupid. " Ashley

" Shut up, I'm not talking to you. " Dahlia said and crossed her arms in front of her sister Ash.

" No, you shut up, you sick stupid psycho! " Ashley said and point out Dahlia

" That is enough, let us just all sit down and have some a cup of tea." I said and then all of them sits down on the hard rock.

" *gasped* Oh no!! I totally forgot the white haired guy!!! He was with me!!!! When I come in here." Yurina said while panicking.

" Do you know him?  " Pink and Rain said but then she shake her head as 'No'.

" Don't worry, he must be fine." Xydemon said, with a calm face.

" Oh.. But.. He didn't know where I am right now.. I guess. " she said and smile awkwardly.

" Do not worry, he will be fine, he must have already thought that you already went inside." I said and she then nodded her head.

" I wish so." she said and smiled.

" Anyway, let us have tea time!  " CheYen and Chenna said happily.

.

.

.

.

Minutes passed by and the tea time was over and it was time for the three of them to go back to the surface.

" Safe travels Rain." I said and she then smiled.

" We will! See you! And say hi for me for father if ever he will come back home again. " Rain said shouted and waved her hands goodbye.

" We will dear sister!!!! Have a good day and safe travels!!! " Freya said as she waved her hands too.

As we all saw them swim away from the kindom, we all then goes back from our places and the eight mermaid sisters went inside to the palace, while my two sisters and I, stayed at the garden of the palace, we need to be light up from the Moon.

It gives us beauty and power when the moon shines under the ocean and to us, it helps us too certain things.

I've never been on the land before, and I have no thoughts of stepping up on the land either, I'd rather stayed at the ocean, where I actually belong and where is my place.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE LANDNEUD—🕊