Chapter 83

[ RED MOON RISES ]
[ PERFECTLY BLOODED DEMON ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVS)

As I was just laying on my bed, I then looked at my clock on the side of my bed and it was already seven o'clock at night.

Pink and my other dorm mate girl, both of them is still not here and I don't know where Is there cafeteria, I'm getting hungry.

( Oh! Mama prepared me something! )

As I grabbed the box that contains food, I then saw a sticky note on top of the food.

( Huh? )

When I read the words that was written on the sticky note, I then looked at the food that my mom prepared for me.

" So this one is for today? " I said as I looked at the blue box.

" And this one is for at twelve o'clock? " I said and looked at the red box with weird smell and the food looks awful too.

I then put the red box on the table and opened the blue one, as I was eating the food that mom prepared for me, I then felt something weird inside me and some weird sensation.

" What are this? " I said but keeps eating the food.

The food is delicious but moms food is something weird, I can't tell what exactly it is, but it also feels refreshing to my body, like I felt I was on top of the clouds.

As I finished eating my food, I then jump off from my bed and stretched my head and my body, I then looked at the outside of my window.

I then went towards to the window and opened it, and while I was just looking at the sky and the moon, I just notice that the moons color is changing.

" Yurina!! " I then turned around just to see Pink and a white and blue haired girl on her back reading a book.

" How you like that! " The white and blue hair girl said.

( Like what?? )

" Yurina, I want you to meet Rain, the one that I talked about when we come in here." Pink said with a smile on her face.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Yurina." I said as I smiled to her and she then looked at me and I then saw her bright purple eyes.

" Nice to meet you I am Rain, daughter of a sea king, and I am mermaid by the way. " Rain said as she also smiled to me.

" And did you know that I have twelve sisters? " She said and smiled to me, but I just looked at her.

" You do? " I said and she then nodded.

" She has twelve sisters, though Rain is the only one who wants to go on school in here." Pink said and so I just nodded.

" And they are, Ash Ley, Wynnea, Rinne, Freya, Dahlia, Chenna, Cheyen, Mariella, And I have three stepsister and they're Xeyale, Xydemon and lastly the oldest of the three, her name is Yukari. " Rain said as she smiled widely.