Chapter 69

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I went inside to the exact location of the room that Nurse A sent me, I then knocked on the door outside and I then heard the door opened widely and she was standing in front of me.

" We'll, what project are you actually going to do? And want me to help you? " I said as I sit on the bed and she then looked at me.

" Actually." she said and so I looked at her.

" It is not a project." she said and smiled and so I raised one of my eyebrows.

" What do you mean?  " I said

" We'll it is still my project but, I only need girls for this project." she said to me while looking down.

( What project is she talking about? )

" We'll, we nurses had a mission to have one girl to be OUR representative, and my lord choose you to be the 'perfect' girl to be my representative. " she said while looking at me.

( Uh.... What?? )

" And by that mean, we need to scan your body if you are healthy or not, and we also need to measure your waist, and the mission is pretty complicated, because we need to find the most 'perfect'demon girl, with perfect measurements of body! And my lord and I found you to be the most perfect one!  " she explained with a smile on her face.

( Seriously??? )

" You are not just perfect, you are also the most perfect demon girl to be my representative for the show this upcoming next week. " she said

( There is a f*cking show in this underworld?! )

" If only you would be my representative." she said and smile.

" Ummm. We'll, I guess I can be your representative, since I told you that I will help you. " I said and she then immediately jump up and down from happiness.

" Okay! Great! First we need to measure your waist line and your weight and your height too! " she said and so I stood up first.

" I'm sorry I'm just so overwhelmed by happiness today, I just can't wait to make you be my representative model for this upcoming show. " she said

( She what?!!! A representative model for the upcoming show?!!! )

( Is this even a world full of demons?! )

( Or am I living to the another world opposite of human world? )

As she finished measuring my waist, my height, my weight and my how long are my legs, and not just that, she even measured my breast!!!

" Is this really necessary to measure my breast too? " I said as I looked at her.

" Oh My Goodness!! " she said and so I looked at her in panicked too.

" What? What is it? " I said and she looked at me smiling.

" You hit the perfect measurement baby!!  " she said and danced in front of me.

( Whats up with this weird nurse?! )

( I actually thought she would be my enemy.)

( Since she looks so suspicious and stuff!! )

" What did hit to perfect? " I said