Chapter 18

—🕊Zenaku Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

As we all arrived at King Akuma's Mansion, Little Yurina then holds her cute black demon cat using her tiny arms and she holds it very tightly too.

( She's so cute.)

( But that red haired guy...)

( I will never let that slapsoil gets near to my little cute princess.)

" Zenaku." Yoru says as I then look at my younger brother who was just walking next to me right now.

" What is it? " I said coldly while walking behind Little Yurina.

" If you have ten white suit shirt and I take two of your white shirt." He said and so I look at him and stare while raising one of my eyebrows at him.

( Is he going to start a joke again? )

( Agh! I'm so sick of hearing his nonsense and not so funny jokes.)

" How many would you have left? *smile*" He said

" It will remain ten white shirt and a dead body buried under the ground." I said and walked away but I then heard his voice behind me.

" Oh c'mon!!! Let me borrow your white shirt! " He shouted but I didn't mind him, his a very annoying younger brother of mine.

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

( Does Zenaku only has ten white shirt? )

( I just noticed it, he does wear all white clothes, and his hair is as white as snow too.)

( While Yoru is wearing red and his hair is red too.)

*meow*

I then look at Mr.Velthazor who I was carrying on, I then went inside to my room and pplace Mr.Velthazor on the floor.

I then opened up my wardrobe and grab a small bag that my papa gives to me as a gift...i mean he did gives me a lots of gifts before.

Mama also buys me lots of beautiful dresses too and they are really so pretty and soft to wear so, I then grab a small hat for me to wear.

*meow*

" Kitty!!! " I said and walked towards to my black kitty but it only runs away from me.

" Do not touch me you commoner." Kitty says (Velthazor)

" Kitty!! Do you know how to teleport? " I said while kneeling down in front of my kitty.

" Of course I know how, that is just a basic thing to do commoner, I'm a demon for the love of unicorns." Kitty says as he rolled his eyes at me and so I smiled.

" Then let us both go the mall!  " I said excitingly with a smile on my face.

*meow*

" What do you mean mall, commoner? " Kitty says as I then look at him.

" You know, where you could buy clothes and stuff." I said while smiling.

" Ah! Commoner do youu mean, you want to go to the Demon's Black Market? or let us just say a mall, but its actually just a market. " Kitty said and so I nodded.

*meow*

" No." Kitty says.

" Why not? *pouts*" I said