Chapter 65

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

Time has passed and I haven't seen this little pumpheaded anywhere inside this entire f*cking school.

( Where is that pumpheaded?!! )

" Yasha!!! " I then turned around when I heard someones voice, but then I saw Rikichi and Takehito.

As this two run towards to me, I then looked at them catching up with their breaths.

" What? " I asked.

" There was a very weird and disturbing message that was sent to all students and professors from other schools and I even received one! " Rikichi said

" Ah.. M-me too." Takehito said and I looked both of them.

( Just the thought of it.. I received a message from someone too.)

" What message is it?  " I said and Rikichi then showed me a clip of a video and there was a titled above the video saying 'PROJECT A'

As soon as the video started, the only thing I saw was the background that looks like a clinic, like from the demon hospitals.

" What am I exactly watching? " I said while I looked at to Rikichi.

" Just watch it, you'll see." Rikichi said

And so, I stared at the background and then the video just skipped and there was already a girl lying on the bed inside the clinic room, it looks like she's awake.

As I watch the video, I then saw a two demon wearing a doctor clothes, but its face were covered and the same as the three nurse, it looks like they don't want to let us know who they are.

I then saw one of the doctors holding a cutter that doctors usually used to open up the bodies, and as I watched closely one of the doctors scanned her body first but then they saw error inside her, I don't know what exactly they want to know but there was an error from the way they scanned the girls body.

" This one will be very disturbing." Rikichi said and so I watched the video again and pay attention to it.

As soon there was an error, one of the doctors gets angry and he just stabbed the girls stomach non-stop and the three nurses were just laughing and the other doctor who was just watching then  stop the other doctor who keeps stabbing the girl.

" What exactly is this? " I said and looked to Rikichi.

" From the video that was sent, it says PROJECT A, I think.. They are researching something that would fit in to their research AGAIN." Rikichi said

I then took a look again at the video, and the demon girl who was still alive looks like she wants to say something but her mouth were covered up, until her stomach was wide opened and then it continued again, they are now just having fun.

( This had happened a year ago.)

( Its happening again.)

" Project A is happening again, lots of female demons from other schools and our school will be gone." Rikichi said.

( Though, I didn't received that video...)

( But only a message that.. We should save someone???? )

" Who are this mother f*cker?!  " Rikichi said

" Just to let you both know, it takes a year to find who are this people behind this video." Takehito said and so I nodded in agreement too.