Chapter 62

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I woke up this morning, I then stretched out my arms and smile brightly.

I don't know why, but I feel so fresh and I feel like my day will be something good too.

I just remembered my dream last night, It was a very good dream!!!

As I remember, when I was still a little girl from the human world, I would always love to dance whenever I hear a music!

I then stood up from my bed and went towards to my desk where there was a speaker and a computer that my papa give to me when I first come here to their underworld.

As I searched some nice song, I was surprised that I could connect to human world!!!

( Wahhh!!! There are lots of music in the human world!!!! )

I then stop on my tracks, when I saw video that popped on my computer.

( Feel Special???? )

( By Twice???? )

( Who are this Twice??? )

( Is this a music??? )

I then looked to my clock, and it was still so early in the morning, and I then clicked the video and when the video started, I was surprised.

" Uh.. I don't.. Understand anything.." I said

( But.. I wanna dance!!! Cause I feel special!! )

( Waahhh I feel so special!!! )

As I watched the so called 'Feel Special'by twice, there was a recommended video again, and when I clicked it again, it was dance practice to their music video, and I was having fun watching their dance.

( Wait... I should be taking a shower right now.)

( Nahh... Lets just do it later cause I feel special.)

( I feel sooo speciaaal!!! )

" Oh!!!! There are humans!!!! " I said happily

( Wait.. I'm also human.)

( Wahh I wanna dance too!!! )

As I keep watching to their dance practice non-stop and when I saw the clock and it was still 5:57 on the morning, and I smiled.

( I still have time to dance!!! )

As I was watching their dance again and again, I finally got It and I can catch up with their dance!!!

( Wahhh I'm really feeling special!!! )

( The music is so good!!!! )

As I was listening, I then stood up to my chair and starts dancing to their music from the top.

*meow*

" Commoner, what are you doing? You should be taking a shower now." I heard Mr. Kitty said and I just looked at Mr. Kitty and smiled.

( I can't..)

( Cause I feel special.)

—🕊Zenaku Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

As I was in the kitchen, preparing the food and cutting the cabbage, I then stop for a moment when I just heard a music and so I looked to my brother in front of me and he was already looking at me.