Chapter 56

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

( I don't have powers but, but it doesn't matter.)

( I feel so good and powerful.)

( And besides.. He is just an easy target.)

( I can sense his weak side ya'know.)

" Are you ready? " He said to me and so I just smiled.

( I don't actually have powers, but it feels like it doesn't really matter to me.)

( I just feel so Overpowered.)

This guy then just throws a light acid on me and gladly I dodge it before it could hit me, and so I looked at him and glared.

" Don't you dare mess up with my white dress, it is very special, if you cause a damage on it, I'll bury you alive." I said as a warning but he just then throws a larger light acid on me, but still I dodge it.

( Oh~ so that what he wants. )

He then suddenly run towards me after he throws that light acid to me, hoping he could hit me without noticing his moves, but too bad, I noticed it already.

When he was near to me, I then punched his face pretty hard and give him a spinning kick on his face and so that made him to fall down on the ground.

( I may not have powers... Or so thats what I thought.)

( I don't just relay on my powers, I also relay to what I have learned inside from that forbidden forest.)

That forest didn't just changed me, but it also gives me something that demons doesn't have, I am not a demon and thats what is the difference, and that also makes me more one million stronger than them.

*chatter*

*chatter*

" She didn't used any magics." I heard one of the Gazera students said and so I looked into their direction and stare at them like I was staring to their souls and I then give them my prettiest smile.

I then walked towards to this guy name Shozo who is still laying on the ground touching his face because it hurts.. So bad.

" Aren't you dead by now? Or should I kill you double time? " I said, but he then just suddenly throws a light acid on me but my body then just suddenly glitched.

( Ah.. Glitches. I love it.)

" Get up, round two isn't over yet pretty boy." I said and smirked and he then tries to stood up straight.

( Did I punch his face too hard? )

( Or did I kick his face and his Jaws got damage? )

( Oh we'll, who cares.)

( I'm going to win my school.)

( I will never let some bunch of stupid and weak demons defeat us.)

" ROUND TWO IS UP! " The MC said and so I glared to him.

" Shut Up! We all know!! " I said

" S-sorry." He said and so I looked to this guy in front of me again.

" Whats wrong? Run out of Light Acid? " I said and he then glared at me and when he was about to attack me again, I then just dodge it, as always.