Chapter 124

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POV)

As I was laying on my bed, a sudden knock outside my door was heard and so I sit up straight and look in front of me.

" Come in." I said and I saw my butler.

" Young Master, your parents have gone for the meeting today." He said and so I lay on my bed again and just sighed.

" Who cares? Why do you have to tell me where they are, I don't care okay." I said just roll on the bed side to side.

( Ugh, I can't focused! )

( I still can't get over on it, from what just happened! )

( Why the hell did she even did that?! )

( Does she even know that it will cause a heart attack on me?! )

( Ugh!! What should I do if ever I will see her on school?! )

( Damn it!! )

" Young Master, aren't you going to asked why they leave in a rush? " He said and so I just look at him laying on my bed and roll over.

" Why the hell do I have to know that? " I said

" Remember the little girl who came here in your house young master? The one who came here to give you a letter?  " He said and so I immediately sit up straight and looked at him.

( Ugh!! Hearing something about her excites me a little.)

( What the hell is wrong with me?!! )

" W-what about her? " I said while looking at him.

" Young Master, your face.. Why is it turning to brightly red? Are you somehow, or perhaps sick Young Master?  " He said and so I just crossed my arms looking at him seriously as I can.

" Well young master, that is the reason why your parents leaves the house in a rush because of her." He said and so I raised my eyebrows looking at him confusingly.

( Huh? What? )

" Why? Is there any reasons? " I said as I stood up from my bed and walked towards to wardrobe and hold my sword that my uncle give to me when it was my birthday.

" Well..Young Master, to tell you the truth, that little girl's  butler was here a while ago when you were locking yourself up alone inside your room, he come here for your parents and it was an urgent matter." He said

( Ugh! )

" What's the freaking connection of her and to that damn urgent whatever that is?  " I said as I swing the sword around my hand and while practicing using it.

" Well, the little girl that gives you a letter is missing again. " He said and the sword then fells to the floor and I was looking at my butler.

" What? Did I hear that right?  " I said

" Indeed young master, the urgent matter was about that little girl who came in here, she is gone again and no one can ever track her location." He said and so I walked towards to him.

" Are you joking? Because it's not funny at all, my pumpheaded might be clumsy but she can't be missing again, maybe she just went to that black market again, you know.. demons can't track that location. " I said as I turned my back around on him.

" The knight demon guards already went there, but the people in the black market didn't see a small child around the place, there was no shadows of that girl. " He said and so I took a breath in and out.

" Where was the last time they all saw her? " I said

" Young Master, about that.. I don't know what is the right answer for that question you had asked me about, but I heard about that girls butler, that when they come to pick her up, they already knew she wasn't her. " He said and so I crossed my arms looking at my butler.

( The last time I saw her too was in school.)

( I have a bad feeling about this.)

( No, my pumpkin is stronger than anyone.)

( She will be okay.. I mean she is a daughter of a powerful family.)

( But still.. She is still a girl! )

" Where is my parents again? " I said

" They are at the young girl's house today, they said they had to discuss something." He said

" Are they all looking for her now? " I said

" Young Master.. What do you expect? They would just sit down on their chair while a daughter of a powerful family is missing?  " He said and so I stare at him angrily.

" I'm sorry young master, I just get annoyed at you sometimes. " He said

( Well at least he is being honest.)

" Young Master where are you going? Its already six passed o'clock at night. " He said and so I stop and turned around looking at my butler.

" I made a promise and promises should not be broken. " I said and smile

" Young Master, your parents told me to—. " He said and so icut him off.

" Don't even stop me or I'll kill you, I don't follow my parents rules, so back off." I said and when I was about to leave the house I then saw my dad and my mom.

" Where do you think are you going?  " My dad said and so I stare at him for a quite minute.

" To find and save my pumpkin?  " I said and he then sighed.

" We can't even track her location and now you're going to go outside in the dark? Go back inside your room, its already passed six o'clock, just sleep for today. " My father said and so I remove his hands on my shoulder went outside the house but he blocked my way.

" Move your hands in front of me dad, or I'll cut it in a half. " I said as I give him a glare.

" You are so hard headed, just go back inside your room, the knight demon are doing their job to find her, she will be okay." Father said and so I get annoyed and remove his arms that are blocking in front of me.

" I told you, I'm going out. I made a promised to my pumpkin that if ever she will be missing I will save her again, just like how I save her from that magical forest. " I said and smile.

" What?!!! " Mother said and so I looked at her.

" You were with her inside the magical forest?!! " They both said and so I covered my ears.

( I forgot... I didn't tell them about this.)

( They didn't even know that I was the one who helped her to get back.)

( Wait.. Did they forget?! )

" Yeah, I was with her, I was the one who saved her, that is why I'm doing it again." I said and my dad then grabbed my arms.

" What?! Can you all just stop?! I need to go." I said

" You've grown up so well, did you move on from your ex girlfriend? " Father said and so I removed his hands on my arms once again and looked at him annoyingly.

" Seriously dad, stop mentioning her, you're pissing me off. " I said and disappeared right in front of them.

After I disappeared from my parents house, I arrived at my pumpkins house, I then walked towards to the front door and push the doorbells door.

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊