Chapter 007 - 008

Chapter 007 Wei Chen got angry.

Although Wei Chen controlled the direction when he smashed the chair and did not really hit the gossiping lady, the loud sound of the chair hitting the ground still attracted the attention of other people in the living room.

The ladies who were still laughing at Wei Chen and Chen Li just now were also frightened by Wei Chen's sudden madness. When they reacted, they glared at Wei Chen and said: "Wei Chen, you are crazy!" One of them

said The noble lady's son ran over, wanting to stand up for his mother. He stood in front of the noble lady and bared his teeth at Wei Chen, "Wei Chen, are you sick? Is it your fucking business to marry that fool? Why are you crazy? If you want to go crazy, go to that fool! What are you doing..." The

fool on the left and the fool on the right are completely challenging Wei Chen's anger level. In addition, Wei Chen has just been reborn after five years. How long, when he was at his most violent, before the man could finish speaking, he raised his fist and smashed the man in the face shamelessly.

Before the man could react, Wei Chen directly grabbed his collar and lifted him up with force. The expression on his face remained unchanged, but his eyes were cold and cold. "Are you a fool?"

Wei Chen looked at him in the eyes of the Wei family He has always been mature and steady. The Wei family has almost never seen Wei Chen get angry. Often Wei Chen doesn't need to be angry, just looking at people with his expressionless face will make people feel timid. Therefore, no one expected that Wei Chen would get so angry today that he would even hit someone. And this blow was not light. The man's teeth were probably knocked out just now, and blood was spilling from the corners of his mouth. Naturally, the lady

was unhappy when her son was beaten. She stepped forward and grabbed Wei Chen's hand. Just as she was about to start rolling around, Wei Chen saw a cold look in her eyes and said coldly: "Shut up!"

As soon as the words reached her throat, Wei Chen scared her back, causing her to choke and cough.

Wei Chen's hand that clasped the man's collar pushed forward heavily, pushing the man away. His cold eyes glanced around the living room, and finally said: "Don't let me hear you call Chen Li a fool again!" Otherwise, I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself and do something."

After saying this, Wei Chen didn't wait for anyone else's reaction. He turned around and strode away from the Wei family mansion. It wasn't until he walked outside the gate that Wei Chen sighed deeply. I took a breath, but my tense emotions couldn't relax.

In the Wei family mansion, everyone fell silent because of Wei Chen's sudden anger. It wasn't until Wei Chen walked away that they came back to their senses and started discussing what had just happened. However, they subconsciously avoided Chen Li, but they didn't. It's no use talking about that fool anymore. After all, Wei Chen's appearance just now was too terrifying.

Upstairs, Mr. Wei witnessed all this silently. His slightly cloudy eyes stared at the direction Wei Chen left, as if something was slowly settling. After a long time, he turned to the housekeeper and said, "Let Dr. Liu go." Take a look." Dr. Liu is the family doctor of the Wei family's old house, and usually lives in the Wei family's old house.

The butler took the order and went down.

Mr. Wei slowly walked back to the study. When he saw the plan lying on the desk, Mr. Wei smiled slightly.

He originally thought that Wei Chen agreed to marry Chen Li because he wanted to use this matter as a bargaining chip to allow him to transfer him back to the Magic City. After all, the Magic City is the headquarters of the Wei family. Staying in the Magic City means staying at the core of the Wei family.